What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww well I missed you too :P haha
LMFAO so you are the new emperor?? since when? LOLOL

I am glad you are:)

I am not the right person to ask this question to, trust me LOL :P haha but I miss him too!
so i hear ur in Pakistan these days, probably searching for a "dhoola" :P ........ Can i apply for the vacancy ???? :D 
@Alpha1 oye tu ne mera kaam nahi kia ???? :angry:

so i hear ur in Pakistan these days, probably searching for a "dhoola" :P ........ Can i apply for the vacancy ???? :D

:rofl: now I know why you asked where Hypey was haha!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO not if you have to ask me ;) besides what kind of an emperor are you asking for permission, if there is something you want go get it, vacancy or not :D

:rofl: now I know why you asked where Hypey was haha!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO not if you have to ask me ;) besides what kind of an emperor are you asking for permission, if there is something you want go get it, vacancy or not :D
Nah that old man doesn't stand a chance against me :D ......... btw i'm a courteous Emperor and definitely know how to treat a lady ( if you know what i mean ;) ) !!!

Nah that old man doesn't stand a chance against me :D ......... btw i'm a courteous Emperor and definitely know how to treat a lady ( if you know what i mean ;) ) !!!

:rofl::rofl: toooo badddd "that old man" is not here to read this haha although after seeing his "no progress" with @Mirzay i think i might agree with you!! haha :P
@Hyperion :D

well dear emperors come and go courteous or not, only the empress remains ;)

@LoveIcon - The squirrels aren't saying anything to me purrr Kakiii Keeriyoon neiii naaak mein dum kar keii rakhaa hovaa haiii & I can't understand where the heck do they come from ? Spray kiyaaa, wohhh White Powder type Ant-Killer hotaa haiii woh bhiii dalaaa but put an empty glass of juice after drinking it just 10 minutes ago & soon it looks as if its covered with patiiiiii (tea residue) from afar & kakiii keeriyaan from close ! :cray:

Koiii Bhabi seiii pooooch kar tarkeeeb bataiiiin naaa ! :cry: 
Hello @ZYXW - Kiyaa Haaal Haiii ? :wave:

Namak/Salt ki malish karoo, shanti milay gi :angel:

Checking for any new coup attempts,watching you people!
When @Hyperion is back,there will be some heads rolling:butcher:

@Dillinger @gambit

Yara is there any ARM who's radar can continuously change its frequency ???

Last edited:
LMFAOOOO sure mambi JUST for you, I wouldn't change it ;) haha

As for superman, wordd........ LOLOLOL
6353ballons-super-monkey.jpg

Lmaooo I like your new avatar, word that is me. :smokin: At least you admit I am superman. :dirol: 
HuffPost Live

@KingMamba it's soooo sad how americans can't think past war when it comes to islam...like seriously the hell is wrong with this country o_O

Not true entirely, but for those who do its just fear for something they do not understand.

Last edited:
It's okay... honestly laugh it off!:) It's just a forum, if you can't handle it here then you won't be able to in real life :P 

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo :rofl:......haha I'd love to see @Hyperion reply to this :D 

take out the brother and you sound like an emotional girlfriend :rofl:

I don't agree but i don't want to discuss it further someone asked me and thats why i replied.

I have the same reaction whenever I see disgusting mouldy marshmallows such as yourself. :D :rolleyes:

Lol! :blah:

Haha! If you don't bow to your king inferior plebeian, your head will roll on the floors of the imperial palace. Wait a second, you are a fat, hairy, & ugly marshmallow so you are probably rolling on the floor all the time. I guess I could hand you over to some kids so that they may roast & eat you. :lol: :P

Ah, none of those pics were from my computer. All the horrors you face exist because of the confectionery industry. They started mass producing marshmallows & other sweets, which led to your addiction to candy & eventual obesity. I heard you weigh 300 kilograms. :rofl:

That's a ridiculous picture. Did you advertise your house on that website? I guess Marshmallow sells ugly houses including her own for work. :lol:

This is what Marshmallow's face looks like: :o: :o:

hirsutism-madonnas_daughter.jpg

Look at the hair around Marshmallow's face, she is truly disgusting to look at. :omghaha:

Nah, I was busy with work so I couldn't respond to you earlier. :) This post probably gave you a taste of your own medicine. ;) :D
smileys-smiley-with-sign-044408.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-988953.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-681608.gif

itna strong responce:lol:
smileys-smiley-with-sign-941890.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

haha! 
Lol! The member with glasses for an avatar claims that we are the ones suffering from CVS. :lol:

:P
avtar doesnt represent us always:tongue:

nw in ur avtar da sad boy is sittin alone in very depressed mood n looks very lonely so are u da same then?:unsure::meeting:

My sympathies....:p:

Cartoon she said "aKHAN" BARAT and not akhand bharat:pissed:.Read her comment again...

Yes i am sure you were taken to every campfire in the middle eastern countries....after all they had to toast the marshmallows.:rofl:
Btw i had said i am "committed" and you ASSUMED i was engaged...and not married ...and what not....:p:
Gosh your imagination.
doh-smiley.gif

Btw we are not discussing it here anymore wokayyy???:coffee:

No no @Armstrong is a smart D like you.
I am sure he'll clear them all in next 10 trials.:haha:
let me think
smileys-thinking-802676.gif
smileys-thinking-334528.gif
smileys-thinking-029488.gif

thinkin....

thinkin...

thinkin...