Status
Not open for further replies.
thinkin....

thinkin...

thinkin...

my answer to u is NO:p:

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME THINKING!!
Think karne ke liye akkal ka hona bhi zaroori hai.:p::bunny::rofl:

Btw do u know wat i've in my mouth right now.That thing that i am chewing....hmmm....its called MARSHMALLLLOOOOWWW.

image.jpg

But marsha why do you
taste like a medicine?:haha:

Now be a good gal and lets not turn this into a relationship forum.Lets spare the guys all that torture.Remember how we had got @Ayush to his witsend
witsend.gif
with our hippos and donkeys??lol.

Last edited:

Btw do u know wat i've in my mouth right now.That thing that i chewing....hmmm....itscalled MARSHMALLLLOOOOWWW.

View attachment 10587

But marsha why do you

Now be a good gal and lets not turn this into a relationship forum.Lets spare the guys all that torture.Remember how we had got @Ayush to his witsend with our hippos and donkeys??lol.

Are you annoying Marsha? @Marshmallow is she annoying you? @Armstrong show her the terror of being faced with the Buttsy, SIT ON HER! :angry:

Btw do u know wat i've in my mouth right now.That thing that i am chewing....hmmm....its called MARSHMALLLLOOOOWWW.

View attachment 10587

But marsha why do you

Now be a good gal and lets not turn this into a relationship forum.Lets spare the guys all that torture.Remember how we had got @Ayush to his witsend with our hippos and donkeys??lol.

Holy Cow, @Marshmallow look at the size of Levina's thighs underneath the Marshmallows - They're huge which only validates my theory that Levina is a Fatty - A Baby Hippo, if you will ! :blink:

Are you annoying Marsha? @Marshmallow is she annoying you? @Armstrong show her the terror of being faced with the Buttsy, SIT ON HER! :angry:
Who is but+ or..whatever....who is that?? Is it @Armstrong ???
:rofl:
Aiyyoo somebody help me i cant stop laughing.:sarcastic:

And Marsha the devil is annoying me.
Now stop adding fuel to fire Mr.Lemur (@Dillinger ):nono:

Holy Cow, @Marshmallow look at the size of Levina's thighs underneath the Marshmallows - They're huge which only validates my theory that Levina is a Fatty - A Baby Hippo, if you will ! :blink:

Dont be jealous Mr.D :coffee:
You cant get there.
Now get on that treadmill and start running on inclined mode....

And to your observation...
bowdown.gif
:..

image.jpg

Last edited:

Lol! :lol: I felt a bit sick after seeing that picture again. :bad:
itna strong responce:lol:
smileys-smiley-with-sign-941890.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

haha!

I thought my response was equivalent to yours, but looking at it again made me realize it could be upsetting.

In that case, I am sorry, but I am sure after all this time you knew I was joking sister. :)

Wait a minute, are you saying you love yourself because of your skills in annoying me? :angry: :partay:

avtar doesnt represent us always:tongue:

nw in ur avtar da sad boy is sittin alone in very depressed mood n looks very lonely so are u da same then?:unsure::meeting:

The assassin in my avatar is holding the Apple of Eden, which essentially means "knowledge". :D Just download the game and play it. Trust me, the story is awesome.

so @DESERT FIGHTER koi movie dekhi ya nahi??

nahin yaar.. busy tha... im think "dead girl" 2008... ur opinion! 

Dang man.. most of us normal people didnt even notice her "thighs".. :lol:

But the great Butt does it again.. :D

View attachment 10589

But marsha why do you

Now be a good gal and lets not turn this into a relationship forum.Lets spare the guys all that torture.Remember how we had got @Ayush to his witsend
witsend.gif
with our hippos and donkeys??lol.

y did u write da last part in small text?:laugh::p:

my answer is again no:disagree::tongue::bunny::ashamed:

i tasted like a medicine only cuz mayb u r havin a pneumonia:lol: jk 
but atleast shes not a Kashmiri which is worse than bein fatty or anythin:laugh: 
yes everybudy tease me here
smileys-yes-and-no-084887.gif
n still i dun do anythin:ashamed:

Lol! :lol: I felt a bit sick after seeing that picture again. :bad:

I thought my response was equivalent to yours, but looking at it again made me realize it could be upsetting.

In that case, I am sorry, but I am sure after all this time you knew I was joking sister. :)

Wait a minute, are you saying you love yourself because of your skills in annoying me? :angry: :partay:

The assassin in my avatar is holding the Apple of Eden, which essentially means "knowledge". :D Just download the game and play it. Trust me, the story is awesome.
yes i kno u wer jokin:police: but somtimes u get kind of serious:what::ph34r: 
8 emoticons in one post. its gotta be @Marshmallow. :police: 
Infact it is 10 :woot:
haha ayush u always count my smileys:smokin: da limit is 10 othrwise i wud use 20 in each post:enjoy:

y did u write da last part in small text?:laugh::p:

my answer is again no:disagree::tongue::bunny::ashamed:

but atleast shes not a Kashmiri which is worse than bein fatty or anythin:laugh: 

yes everybudy tease me here
smileys-yes-and-no-084887.gif
n still i dun do anythin:ashamed:

Because you're a darling Marsha, an absolute darling..don't let these fools bother you.:-)

y did u write da last part in small text?

I was testing Ms.Nerdy's eyes.:p:

Marshmallow said:
my answer is again no

Okay then @Ayush brace up!!
I am going to spam this thread with a lot more donkeys:devil:

image.jpg

@Marshmallow
Thats your future hubby's childhood pic.Isnt he cute????:girl_wacko:

Marshmallow said:

No not pneumonia...anaemia :lol:.
And OMG!!!