What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong, I thought you and xyz will be king and queen of unified kashmir...
you cant take kashmiriyat out of kashmiri (dont know what it means, but sounds good)

Kashmiriyat is a euphemism for spineless cowardice & unimaginably low levels of self-respect ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, I'm a Pakistani first, second & last as Quaid-e-Azam wanted us to be ! He was my Grandpa's Leader when Pakistan was being made & He is my Leader & by God I will serve his Pakistan & call myself nothing but a 'Pakistanis' as long as I live !

Pakistan Zindabad, Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad ! :pakistan:

itni achi bat terey moun se kabhi kabhi hi nikalti ha :pakistan:

My my.... my dearest Empress, do you seriously believe that? I shall continue to haunt the women I love, even after I've left this mortal reality! :D

Besides, stealth is always better. To sneak one when the other is not expecting! :cheers:

what?:woot:
@Hyperion is this true emperor?? :cray::cray::cray:

My my.... my dearest Empress, do you seriously believe that? I shall continue to haunt the women I love, even after I've left this mortal reality! :D

Besides, stealth is always better. To sneak one when the other is not expecting! :cheers:

That's what differs an ODTÜ fella from the others :D

Kashmiriyat is a euphemism for spineless cowardice & unimaginably low levels of self-respect ! :)
how many years it will take in pakistan to be comfortable and proud in one's own identity, without fear of disrespecting others. Multiculturalism works by celebrating differences, not by undermining it and trying to create a monoculture..

Oye @Hyperion I asked you a question about the protests in Turkey ? :what:

Keep my Bhabi away from there....if anything happens to her, I'd have you castrated ! :pissed:

Yara, I stopped caring about micro-events, and what people do long way back. I choose to ignore such things willingly, as such things can distract one from life goals.

Nah, don't worry about bhabhi. We are not there. :D

Oye @Hyperion I asked you a question about the protests in Turkey ? :what:

Keep my Bhabi away from there....if anything happens to her, I'd have you castrated ! :pissed:

finals, i'll post them to you when the teachers will read my papers.

LOL, It was the day that my opinions changed about Nationalist. A few weeks ago, i was hanging with my atheist fella at the school. Then two nationalist (in turkey they are religic people) thinking students came and took my friend. They took him to the depot of the school. They were going to beat him just because he was atheist. I stormed their sh¡t party. And beat those two guys. And we left there but at the end of the school I saw myself in front of the 20 nationalist people! They beat me I beat them thank to God there was a Patrol Car in there :D :D :P

LOL kays:) hope you did well!!Lmk how that goes!

Omg did this really wow......damn are you okay??? that's insane, I didn't know Turkey was THAT religious. That's insane. How's ur friend?

Very good observation. I see monoculture(ism) as zombi(sm). Bunch of automatons happy amongst their set ways.

how many years it will take in pakistan to be comfortable and proud in one's own identity, without fear of disrespecting others. Multiculturalism works by celebrating differences, not by undermining it and trying to create a monoculture..

Woooh hold your horses because when you 'assume' you make an 'asss' out of 'u' & 'me' - Don't do that ! :kiss3:

No one fears celebrating our cultural & linguistic identities - We do go overboard at times, especially the Nationalists, as if being a 'insert your ethnicity of choice here' grants you a tail or a pair of wings, but no we're not uncomfortable with that....we're fairly proud & conscious of it - Just take a stroll in Pakistan one day ! :)

My comment was in the context of Kashmiriyat which is often used to explain away how peace loving & docile the Kashmiris are whereas if one consults our history would know what a load of horse pisss that is - We're just a bunch of pansy arsed softies who got down over by the Mughals, then the Afghans, then the Brits, then the Dogras & finally now either Pakistan or India or both depending upon whom you talk to ! If one reads up on what we as a people had to go through during those times, especially when the Afghans ruled us, it makes your heart shudder & than when you read that in all those centuries we didn't come up with a half arsed military expedition to oust our unwanted & cruel rulers - You can't help but wonder whether this docility is really cowardice & whether our peacefulness really is spinelessness - I think it is.

Imagine if 1/100th of that had happened to the Pukhtoons, the Baloch or even the considerably more docile Sindhis & Punjabis whether they would've taken this much sh*t through the ages & yet done nothing about it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom