What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your lovely anchor's back here! How are you people???

@ZYXW Happy birthday ! I know it's late but I did it anyways. Where've you been?

Last edited by a moderator:
tu krna kya chahta ha sidhi trha hi bta day :cheesy:

Oyee two cheezein bataaa !

(i) Tell for godsake what does your Signature mean ? :hitwall:

(ii) Does the LSE MBA program accept a 3 year Bachelor Degree ? :what:

she said ZYXW is getting too flirty with my bull .....even i dnt pass so many hearts and other stuff to my old man as does she ....now she is after you with a broom :yay:

a broom?? Oh no :undecided: Does she know that she can't fly to NYC on that, that only happens in Harry Potter :rofl: jk jk

@ZYXW Happy birthday ! I know it's late but I did it anyways. Where've you been?

We don't like Circassians ! :whistle:

They're shorter & wider than dwarves from Lords of the Ring ! :angel:

Hi Neptune:P How have you been? Thank you very much :smitten:
No I was busy with finals, but now I am off for the summer so it's all good :P

Oyee two cheezein bataaa !

(i) Tell for godsake what does your Signature mean ? :hitwall:

(ii) Does the LSE MBA program accept a 3 year Bachelor Degree ? :what:

hehehe

pahle ka answer tau nahi btaonga

for 2nd no LSE doesnot accept a 3 year bachelor degree you have to have a 4 year bachelor degree with minimum of 3cgpa in order to apply for mba program

Everything is nicer when its Kashmiri :D but what would u know about that unlce:P

Kashmiri - Betaa if you're not a Butt, a Khawaja, a Dar, Mir or a Sheikh - Than you're not a Kashmiri ! :P

You're just someone who wants to bask in our glory ! :whistle:

We don't like Circassians ! :whistle:

They're shorter & wider than dwarves from Lords of the Ring ! :angel:

Nope we're not. Don't mix it us up with Checnians and Osetians. Plus I switched the mod on Kick-a$s Turk, lol :mad:

Kashmiri - Betaa if you're not a Butt, a Khawaja, a Dar, Mir or a Sheikh - Than you're not a Kashmiri ! :P

You're just someone who wants to bask in our glory ! :whistle:

Second :D
And look at you taking pride in ur nationality for once what happened got up on the wrong side of the bed today :rofl:

a broom?? Oh no :undecided: Does she know that she can't fly to NYC on that, that only happens in Harry Potter :rofl: jk jk

she already has rented a helicopter ...she gonna reach there and search for you so she can drop some sandals and brooms on you ...not only that she also has ordered huge supply of rotten eggs and tomatoes to burst them on your head :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom