What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi UNCLE :D

I missed yo....wait sorry I heard its not good to lie :P

Hello my baby sister ! :)

Indeed its not good to lie....you do that one more time & I'd have you tied to chair, with your foot firmly clasped by a custom build foot holder & then its me, you & the feather in my handle tickling your soft sole till you break & renege on your quest for an 'Independent Kashmir' ! :devil:

But I'm afraid that I'd come across a smelly granny's foot that hasn't been washed in months, if I did that with you ! :bad:

han per bachpan mein....

Aaap waisee ubbb Afghanistan sei waapiiis aaa kiyun nahin jatiii we all miss you so much ? :cray:

Aaap ko tubbb bhi samjhayaa thaaa kei Jalabad mein Hogwarts nahin haiii wahan sirf eik Primary School haiii ! :P

Indeed its not good to lie....you do that one more time & I'd have you tied to chair, with your foot firmly clasped by a custom build foot holder & then its me, you & the feather in my handle tickling your soft sole till you break & renege on your quest for an 'Independent Kashmir' ! :devil:

But I'm afraid that I'd come across a smelly granny's foot that hasn't been washed in months, if I did that with you ! :bad:

Aaap waisee ubbb Afghanistan sei waapiiis aaa kiyun nahin jatiii we all miss you so much ? :cray:

Aaap ko tubbb bhi samjhayaa thaaa kei Jalabad mein Hogwarts nahin haiii wahan sirf eik Primary School haiii ! :P

jhoooot.... kab bataya tha.... bataya hota to phir mein nae jati na... per nae....:angry:

Nah uncle I have nice feet....I think you're mistaking your foot for mine :cuckoo: LOLOL :D

tu krna kya chahta ha sidhi trha hi bta day :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom