What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Neptune:P How have you been? Thank you very much :smitten:
No I was busy with finals, but now I am off for the summer so it's all good :P

cool yeah. I had the same. Plus add 2 two more week for my physical wounds lol :P

Nope we're not. Don't mix it us up with Checnians and Osetians. Plus I switched the mod on Kick-a$s Turk, lol :mad:

I was kidding ! :blink:

At any rate....you are an ethnic minority in your country, I'm an ethnic minority in my own country - Brothers for ever ! :cheers:

Second :D
And look at you taking pride in ur nationality for once what happened got up on the wrong side of the bed today :rofl:

Ethnicity not Nationality - Ufff yeh Amreekeiii paindooo ! :P

Ahhh well Khawjas aren't as real Kashmiris as us...they're just borderline Kashmiris ! :bunny:

I was kidding ! :blink:

At any rate....you are an ethnic minority in your country, I'm an ethnic minority in my own country - Brothers for ever ! :cheers:

Cool down dude. I know you were kidding. It's just a fun of me to make you ":blink:" lol. Anyways you're my Brothers-In-Arms, with saying minorty you're not a Pakistani :what: ???

Ethnicity not Nationality - Ufff yeh Amreekeiii paindooo ! :P

Ahhh well Khawjas aren't as real Kashmiris as us...they're just borderline Kashmiris ! :bunny:

Nah its nationality... Kashmiris need to start considering themselves a nation before they can ask to become a state :D

lmfaooo so ur saying u r a real one :azn: that makes me happy uncle ;)

cool yeah. I had the same. Plus add 2 two more week for my physical wounds lol :P

Oh I see. How were yours?
Physical wounds? lmfao how come?

any memon on this thread or any reference/link with memons??????????

Cool down dude. I know you were kidding. It's just a fun of me to make you ":blink:" lol. Anyways you're my Brothers-In-Arms, with saying minorty you're not a Pakistani :what: ???

I am a Pakistani, by every iota of my being am I Pakistani ! :pakistan:

I was talking in an ethnic (racial) sense - I'm a Kashmiri; we're around 3% of Pakistan's population. :)

And by the way unlike Turkey which is named after the largest ethnicity (race) in Turkey - the Turks ! In Pakistan theres no such race or ethnicity as the Pakistanis; we're a nation created under the banner of Muslim Brotherhood which means whichever race or ethnic group one may belong to 'We are One & we're all Pakistanis' ! :)

she already has rented a helicopter ...she gonna reach there and search for you so she can drop some sandals and brooms on you ...not only that she also has ordered huge supply of rotten eggs and tomatoes to burst them on your head :D

LMFAOOO :rofl: Oh no mani, I thought we had a deal, you were only allowed to sell those tomatoes and eggs to me:angry: shoot now I gotta work on an escape plan :D

Nah its nationality... Kashmiris need to start considering themselves a nation before they can ask to become a state :D

No kiddo, I don't give two hoots about a Kashmiri Nation ! :P

I'm a Punjabi of Kashmiri descent within Pakistan & outside of Pakistan.....I'm a Pakistani first, second & last - Even to other Kashmiris who are not Pakistanis ! :)

I was talking in an ethnic (racial) sense - I'm a Kashmiri; we're around 3% of Pakistan's population. :)

And by the way unlike Turkey which is named after the largest ethnicity (race) in Turkey - the Turks ! In Pakistan theres no such race or ethnicity as the Pakistanis; we're a nation created under the banner of Muslim Brotherhood which means whichever race or ethnic group one may belong to 'We are One & we're all Pakistanis' ! :)

:hitwall::hitwall:

Oh I see. How were yours?
Physical wounds? lmfao how come?

finals, i'll post them to you when the teachers will read my papers.

LOL, It was the day that my opinions changed about Nationalist. A few weeks ago, i was hanging with my atheist fella at the school. Then two nationalist (in turkey they are religic people) thinking students came and took my friend. They took him to the depot of the school. They were going to beat him just because he was atheist. I stormed their sh¡t party. And beat those two guys. And we left there but at the end of the school I saw myself in front of the 20 nationalist people! They beat me I beat them thank to God there was a Patrol Car in there :D :D :P

No kiddo, I don't give two hoots about a Kashmiri Nation ! :P

I'm a Punjabi of Kashmiri descent within Pakistan & outside of Pakistan.....I'm a Pakistani first, second & last - Even to other Kashmiris who are not Pakistanis ! :)

:cray::cray: You're terrible uncle....can I report this post!:cray:

LMFAOOO :rofl: Oh no mani, I thought we had a deal, you were only allowed to sell those tomatoes and eggs to me:angry: shoot now I gotta work on an escape plan :D

if you will keep on targeting me like this ....i wouldnt rent you that plane either :yay: you would have to run for your life on a bicycle then:P

@Armstrong, I thought you and xyz will be king and queen of unified kashmir...
you cant take kashmiriyat out of kashmiri (dont know what it means, but sounds good)

Last edited by a moderator:

Indeed, I'm a Pakistani first, second & last as Quaid-e-Azam wanted us to be ! He was my Grandpa's Leader when Pakistan was being made & He is my Leader & by God I will serve his Pakistan & call myself nothing but a 'Pakistanis' as long as I live !

Pakistan Zindabad, Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad ! :pakistan:

Relax Sailor! I see how Pakistani you are now! :D. The same goes for us, DIFFERENT RACES, DIFFERENT CULTURES BUT ONE NATION ONE FLAG. I think it's the Kurds that wine up for their independency(!) :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom