What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chupp oye. You and your lectures. Uncle. :D

Woooh hold your horses because when you 'assume' you make an 'asss' out of 'u' & 'me' - Don't do that ! :kiss3:

No one fears celebrating our cultural & linguistic identities - We do go overboard at times, especially the Nationalists, as if being a 'insert your ethnicity of choice here' grants you a tail or a pair of wings, but no we're not uncomfortable with that....we're fairly proud & conscious of it - Just take a stroll in Pakistan one day ! :)

My comment was in the context of Kashmiriyat which is often used to explain away how peace loving & docile the Kashmiris are whereas if one consults our history would know what a load of horse pisss that is - We're just a bunch of pansy arsed softies who got down over by the Mughals, then the Afghans, then the Brits, then the Dogras & finally now either Pakistan or India or both depending upon whom you talk to ! If one reads up on what we as a people had to go through during those times, especially when the Afghans ruled us, it makes your heart shudder & than when you read that in all those centuries we didn't come up with a half arsed military expedition to oust our unwanted & cruel rulers - You can't help but wonder whether this docility is really cowardice & whether our peacefulness really is spinelessness - I think it is.

Imagine if 1/100th of that had happened to the Pukhtoons, the Baloch or even the considerably more docile Sindhis & Punjabis whether they would've taken this much sh*t through the ages & yet done nothing about it !

My my.... my dearest Empress, do you seriously believe that? I shall continue to haunt the women I love, even after I've left this mortal reality! :D

Besides, stealth is always better. To sneak one when the other is not expecting! :cheers:

hahaha are your women allowed to practice this art of stealth and haunting too emperor? :azn: ;)

LOL how are you though, you go MIA all the time dear? :P

LOL kays:) hope you did well!!Lmk how that goes!

Omg did this really wow......damn are you okay??? that's insane, I didn't know Turkey was THAT religious. That's insane. How's ur friend?

They broke his nose. Nationalists are even more religious people when compared to the rulling party AKP. Anyways we're fine. Now I'm dating with a girl that one of those 20's platonicly lover with her. It's kinda revenge lol :D

Very good observation. I see monoculture(ism) as zombi(sm). Bunch of automatons happy amongst their set ways.

Oh shut up; a Pukhtoon should be the last person who should be talking about this ! You guys are still into 'Ahmed Shah Baba' ayeiii theiii aur 'Jhelum' tukkk hamaraaa haiii & wow look at the size of our *cough....cough* 'hands' we're so great because we're Pashtuns ! :angel:

LOL kays:) hope you did well!!Lmk how that goes!

Omg did this really wow......damn are you okay??? that's insane, I didn't know Turkey was THAT religious. That's insane. How's ur friend?
the country was under the ottoman cliphate for 3 centuries! what did u expect

What do you want me to say? : It's free will lady.... women can do as they please...? :P

My policy:

"If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you it's yours. If not, hunt it down and shoot it. Just make sure you have somewhere to hide the body!"

Well, what can I say? I'm not that enlightened. Yet! :omghaha:

hahaha are your women allowed to practice this art of stealth and haunting too emperor? :azn: ;)

LOL how are you though, you go MIA all the time dear? :P

@Hyperion, if you were back in universitie and you had one course left to take as an elective would you take thermodynamics and fluids or macroeconomics? Sorry for the sudden question, I have asked everyone and they are giving mixed answer even i am not sure myself :(

Edit: any engineer with experience answer this question...

Last edited by a moderator:
They broke his nose. Nationalists are even more religious people when compared to the rulling party AKP. Anyways we're fine. Now I'm dating with a girl that one of those 20's platonicly lover with her. It's kinda revenge lol :D

Oh shucks! Well I hope your friend is ok :)
Haha are you?That's cute lol. how long have you been dating her? :P

No kidding! (sarcasm)

Why do you think that I started cyber-stalking you in the first place? I haven't seen you, so what could it be? :P

I agree...damn Hypey we think very alike :P

They had your size? :azn: haha jkjk

how are you talon? :P

:rofl: nope i went to the 14 yr old section :ashamed:

1 friend of mine gave birth to a baby boy and other is expecting so went to check baby clothes....

Bought a dress for my sis coz I wont fit in it :cray:

Bought a turtle neck and a pair of jeans for myself...

how is you?!

Here it goes, my number 1 photo about the protests in Turkey. A police water canon fires water on a beatiful lady :)

taksim_5941.jpg

What do you want me to say? : It's free will lady.... women can do as they please...? :P

My policy:

Well, what can I say? I'm not that enlightened. Yet! :omghaha:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: I JUST DIED LAUGHING.....when i read the beginning of ur polcy I seriously thought you were going to give me some corny stuff and then i read the rest and was like damnn now that's how i like my guys ;)

No no darling stay this way... if this is not being enlightened then I will make sure that enlightenment doesn't find u :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom