What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Karachiite, did you watch the demolition of pens yesterday :angel: , for a moment I actually felt sorry SIDNAY Crosby ahahahahah

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion, if you were back in universitie and you had one course left to take as an elective would you take thermodynamics and fluids or macroeconomics? Sorry for the sudden question, I have asked everyone and they are giving mixed answer even i am not sure myself :(

Edit: any engineer with experience answer this question...
@Hyperion would probably choose Ballet instead ! :omghaha:

I'd go for Macro-Economics - Love Economics as a Subject ! :smitten:

But either of thermodynamics or fluid mechanics would help you more as an Engineer ! :agree:

Here it goes, my number 1 photo about the protests in Turkey. A police water canon fires water on a beatiful lady :)

taksim_5941.jpg

come on, you guys are having a laugh... this is no real police brutality... come to India.... :rofl:

Here it goes, my number 1 photo about the protests in Turkey. A police water canon fires water on a beatiful lady :)

taksim_5941.jpg

Damn, she is a super women and what's up with turkish police being so uptight. They should just chill like our police eating donuts and having coffee while protesters wreck the city because of hockey game ;)

@Hyperion would probably choose Ballet instead ! :omghaha:

I'd go for Macro-Economics - Love Economics as a Subject ! :smitten:

But either of thermodynamics or fluid mechanics would help you more as an Engineer ! :agree:

oh hey @Armstrong (adab) , long time no see and guess what, couple of weeks ago I got to see a Leopard A4 variant (mmm its a beauty. (wish I could post a picture here). World look out, there is a new military power on the horizon mauahahah

Oh its an elective course so that is what makes it difficult since it is not part of requirement eh!

come on, you guys are having a laugh... this is no real police brutality... come to India.... :rofl:

Well bro that's why;

WORLD: That's so-called democrasy in Turkey

THE REALITY: It's all about Erdogan and his 21st century era chalipate. I wish I was the Turkish F-35 pilot training in Texas now. I would fly over Ankara and bomb the parlimentary lol :D

Hey @Neptune if you don't like Erdogan can we please have him ? Hes perfect for us - believes in Islamic Paradigms, Good at Governance & isn't a sell-out like our current leaders ! :)

Hey @Hyperion what say that we export Nawaz to Turkey instead ? :unsure:

@Armstrong ... You R my brother ... :)

Thank You, brother ! :cheers:

So when are you coming to Pakistan ? :azn:

Well bro that's why;

WORLD: That's so-called democrasy in Turkey

THE REALITY: It's all about Erdogan and his 21st century era chalipate. I wish I was the Turkish F-35 pilot training in Texas now. I would fly over Ankara and bomb the parlimentary lol :D

Just do it ... You have my full support !!! :D

Mate, first of all you need to clarify your question: Is it a choice between technical electives only?

If not, it's a tough question indeed! Besides, I may not be the right person to ask such a question, as I've always been a bit different from rest of the folks.

Now I'll try to explain this in a longwinded way:

During undergrad, I took way more courses than what was actually required of myself: 164 credits instead of 134! Why? Because I used to love accumulation of real life knowledge (technical courses: thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, numerical methods etc etc) that could eventually be of help to me.

Now back to the point: If you ask me if what I did was the right thing to do? I'd probably say NO. If you have a choice, and it doesn't matter that it has to be a technical elective, then I'd suggest you go for something that would refresh your soul. My advice: Go instead for some sort of humanities course, or maybe even music. I still regret that I didn't enjoy my time enough.

All technical crap, don't worry about it. You will learn it @ job. Have a light course load and enjoy life @ university. Go out, drink and party more in your last semester.

@Hyperion, if you were back in universitie and you had one course left to take as an elective would you take thermodynamics and fluids or macroeconomics? Sorry for the sudden question, I have asked everyone and they are giving mixed answer even i am not sure myself :(

@Hyperion emperor my friend is coming over so I gtg for now but please don't disappear again n if you do plan on disappearing have fun n come back fast, we all miss you :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom