What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@S.U.R.B. , yara, is he asking what I think he is asking for - or is my dirty mind getting the better of me? :D

What ? :what:

I think your dirty mind must be getting the better of you; I don't pollute my body with such intoxicants - I just watch football instead ! :D

Its just that my blood pressure has a tendency of spiking up whenever I eat something with too much masalaaas in them; its a hereditary thing (same thing happens to my Dad) & it isn't helped either that I've got an extremely.....extremely bad diet !

Right now my head hurts like hell & my eyes feel as if they might pop out - My BP is also high because I ate Nihari in the morning, than Biryani at lunch & finally tikkas in dinner ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
You may even shoot me right now, if you wish! What is life without passion and some unexpected twists? Besides it's fun to make-up after a shoot-out. What say you? :D

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO let me ask elmo if it does :rofl:

Oh do you really? well that's good to hear, so this time im gonna follow ur policy and let you disappear, and if u come back, then u will truly be "my emperor" and if not then I will hunt and shoot you Hypey style LOLOL ;) agreed? haha

ottomans were enlightened people of their times, not really islamists..
yup the caliph was just a title otherwise they were all kings but there was sharia law in the country, imo the kingship is way better than this democracy

@Armstrong bro I will post to you here as the Arabs and Iranians will get angry with more off-topics in the Syria thread. :lol:

I finished studying business and economics. Now I am going to look for a job and probably work for a couple of years. Then I may look into doing an MBA. You want to be an accountant?

Boro p*rnstar sho !!! Maarof mishi ... :D

@Armstrong bro I will post to you here as the Arabs and Iranians will get angry with more off-topics in the Syria thread. :lol:

I finished studying business and economics. Now I am going to look for a job and probably work for a couple of years. Then I may look into doing an MBA. You want to be an accountant?

Unfortunately yes....I'm stuck here in this profession & now at 22 I'm too old to do it all over again !

Can you remember last time I said "I am going to visit Pakistan"

I received some warning emails from PDF members ...

You did ? I can't believe it. Report them the next time.

But truly this sh*t doesn't happen in Pakistan; dude we've got millions of Shias who live here.....our last Government was Shia dominated.

You may even shoot me right now, if you wish! What is life without passion and some unexpected twists? Besides it's fun to make-up after a shoot-out. What say you? :D

be careful what you wish for baby my aim is pretty good, so Im shooting chances are high that you will be going down ;)
You're right, it is fun to make up after shootout, you got any hot friends or brothers ?? :azn: :rofl: haha I am kidding Hypey :P

Dude, WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! You are just a kid, how can this happen? Try to do some exercises and yoga. May dad is 60+ and even he doesn't have any blood pressure..... what's wrong with you son? :blink:

Its just that my blood pressure has a tendency of spiking up whenever I eat something with too much masalaaas in them; its a hereditary thing (same thing happens to my Dad) & it isn't helped either that I've got an extremely.....extremely bad diet !

Right now my head hurts like hell & my eyes feel as if they might pop out - My BP is also high because I ate Nihari in the morning, than Biryani at lunch & finally tikkas in dinner ! :undecided:

Not really !!!
@Armstrong dropped all the weapons into the sea !!!

Damn then i guess it's time for General Marshallaw( @Marshmallow ) to move her whole karachi company......:-)lol:) to the field where the Butt soldiers are showing their caliber...

Ok i'm not showing that pic.... with all those peaches in one line on the submarine deck...:P

This one comes close....

Screen-Shot-2013-02-16-at-6.42.49-PM.png

@Armstrong what's the need man?
Come with some details yara.If it's interesting.:)

@Hyperion Nai bro.....That's just the starting question.Then it'll lead to something else....stay tuned.:lol:

Woooh hold your horses because when you 'assume' you make an 'asss' out of 'u' & 'me' - Don't do that ! :kiss3:

No one fears celebrating our cultural & linguistic identities - We do go overboard at times, especially the Nationalists, as if being a 'insert your ethnicity of choice here' grants you a tail or a pair of wings, but no we're not uncomfortable with that....we're fairly proud & conscious of it - Just take a stroll in Pakistan one day ! :)

My comment was in the context of Kashmiriyat which is often used to explain away how peace loving & docile the Kashmiris are whereas if one consults our history would know what a load of horse pisss that is - We're just a bunch of pansy arsed softies who got down over by the Mughals, then the Afghans, then the Brits, then the Dogras & finally now either Pakistan or India or both depending upon whom you talk to ! If one reads up on what we as a people had to go through during those times, especially when the Afghans ruled us, it makes your heart shudder & than when you read that in all those centuries we didn't come up with a half arsed military expedition to oust our unwanted & cruel rulers - You can't help but wonder whether this docility is really cowardice & whether our peacefulness really is spinelessness - I think it is.

Imagine if 1/100th of that had happened to the Pukhtoons, the Baloch or even the considerably more docile Sindhis & Punjabis whether they would've taken this much sh*t through the ages & yet done nothing about it !

Oye @cb4 - Am I wrong in saying this ? :what:

Waisee I talked to my Dad the other day, turns out that Maqbool Butt was related to my Grandpa by blood but most probably doooor ka rishtadaar ho gaaa ! :)

Which means we could be long lost cousins ! :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom