What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ? :what:

I think your dirty mind must be getting the better of you; I don't pollute my body with such intoxicants - I just watch football instead ! :D

Its just that my blood pressure has a tendency of spiking up whenever I eat something with too much masalaaas in them; its a hereditary thing (same thing happens to my Dad) & it isn't helped either that I've got an extremely.....extremely bad diet !

Right now my head hurts like hell & my eyes feel as if they might pop out - My BP is also high because I ate Nihari in the morning, than Biryani at lunch & finally tikkas in dinner ! :undecided:

This @S.U.R.B. !

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tell me that you are not hairy... please please... just the thought is irritating me now...I may puke soon...... :laughcry:
Don't worry baby, only a little :D
33073_700b.jpg

Unfortunately yes....I'm stuck here in this profession & now at 22 I'm too old to do it all over again !

22 is very young in the grand scheme of things. Accountancy isn't a bad career at all. But if you are not interested, you can do anything you like. Same principles of accountancy can be transferred into business, economics, banking and a lot of other things.

Nah, they don't make my model in duplicates. Every once in a blue moon a specimen such as myself is created by the Almighty! :D

So, back to the point: You already have me, why risk the search for someone else who may or may not exist! :P

be careful what you wish for baby my aim is pretty good, so Im shooting chances are high that you will be going down ;)
You're right, it is gun to make up after shootout, you got any hot friends or brothers ?? :azn: :rofl: haha I am kidding Hypey :P

Nah, they don't make my model in duplicates. Every once in a blue moon a specimen such as myself is created by the Almighty! :D

So, back to the point: You already have me, why risk the search for someone else who may or may not exist! :P

yeah you're right, its only once in a while the almighty makes mistakes :D But its ok cuz then he makes ppl like me, to fix those mistakes :P

yeah but you said it urself, what's life without passion and unexpected twists. Baby you can be my passion and the others can be my unexpected twists ;)

You did ? I can't believe it. Report them the next time.

But truly this sh*t doesn't happen in Pakistan; dude we've got millions of Shias who live here.....our last Government was Shia dominated.

Most of the emails coming from UAE ...

my mother said : if Pakistan is safe , why they can't stop drone attacks ...

At last she said : forget about Pakistan ...

International media destroying Pakistan's face ...

:-(

Crap. I hate you. :blink:

On a serious not: I really can't stand women with body hair.... I really do start to puke, no kidding.... :bad:

Don't worry baby, only a little :D

Bhawawwawawawawwawawawawawawawwawawawawawwawawawawawa..... :rofl:

You really are very good.... nice twist, indeed! :D

yeah you're right, its only once in a while the almighty makes mistakes :D But its ok cuz then he makes ppl like me, to fix those mistakes :P

yeah but you said it urself, what's life without passion and unexpected twists. Baby you can be my passion and the others can be my unexpected twists ;)

Dude, WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! You are just a kid, how can this happen? Try to do some exercises and yoga. May dad is 60+ and even he doesn't have any blood pressure..... what's wrong with you son? :blink:

Family History + Really....really bad diet !

The Family History thing is that my Paternal Grandma had Parkinsons for 10-15 years & was on bed rest for 6-8 of those. My Paternal Grandpa, live to a ripe old age of 93, but had a pacemaker & finally died of heart problems (but thats probably he had all of this after 70). My Maternal Grandpa has had Blood Pressure issues for as far as I can remember, he suffered a stroke that damaged a part of his brain motor functions for a year or two before dying later of another Heart Attack, my Maternal Grandma has blood pressure problems.

My Dad has some blood pressure problems & now at 50 something - Diabetes as well ! But hes managed to control much of that through diet & exercise.

So that coupled with a excrutiatingly bad diet on my part does that for me ! :undecided:

Waiseee tou I should cut down on the fats, the masallaaas & colas - But I don't !

Most of the emails coming from UAE ...

my mother said : if Pakistan is safe , why they can't stop drone attacks ...

At last she said : forget about Pakistan ...

International media destroying Pakistan's face ...

:-(

They don't stop drone strikes because the Government allows them secretly all the time feigning an indignant attitude for the general public but its an open secret that it supports them !

22 is very young in the grand scheme of things. Accountancy isn't a bad career at all. But if you are not interested, you can do anything you like. Same principles of accountancy can be transferred into business, economics, banking and a lot of other things.

Nahhh not quite, I'd love to go for Economics but that boat has sailed !

Not its Accounting & maybe...just maybe Finance for me in the future.

Dude, I'm speechless. Just take one advice of mine: Try to marry a healthy girl with some sound family-medical history. By the way your family is going, I see it extinct within two to three generations. Nothing personal, it's just how genetics work.

Family History + Really....really bad diet !

The Family History thing is that my Paternal Grandma had Parkinsons for 10-15 years & was on bed rest for 6-8 of those. My Paternal Grandpa, live to a ripe old age of 93, but had a pacemaker & finally died of heart problems (but thats probably he had all of this after 70). My Maternal Grandpa has had Blood Pressure issues for as far as I can remember, he suffered a stroke that damaged a part of his brain motor functions for a year or two before dying later of another Heart Attack, my Maternal Grandma has blood pressure problems.

My Dad has some blood pressure problems & now at 50 something - Diabetes as well ! But hes managed to control much of that through diet & exercise.

So that coupled with a excrutiatingly bad diet on my part does that for me ! :undecided:

Waiseee tou I should cut down on the fats, the masallaaas & colas - But I don't !

Dude, I'm speechless. Just take one advice of mine: Try to marry a healthy girl with some sound family-medical history. By the way your family is going, I see it extinct within two to three generations. Nothing personal, it's just how genetics work.

Haaahaaaaa ! :omghaha:

Don't worry all of the Grandparents lived beyond 80 ! :lol:

We'd endure. :)

Oye @cb4 - Am I wrong in saying this ? :what:

Waisee I talked to my Dad the other day, turns out that Maqbool Butt was related to my Grandpa by blood but most probably doooor ka rishtadaar ho gaaa ! :)

Which means we could be long lost cousins ! :cray:

I'm not sure if they are related. All i know is that Maqbool Butt use to stay at our house and my Grandpa's brothers were very close. I'll try to find out exactly...

My dad's side are Butt and Khawaja and my Mom's side are Mir and Khawaja. Here is the confusion. Mir and Khawaja are sub tribes of Butt !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom