What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
oo when was/ is that?! :unsure: Happy Belated / Advance birthday :ashamed:

Oooo..yani aaj?! Happy Birthday!! :D

lol thanks but i had mine a week ago...its armstrong's turn now... @ZYXW was towards the end of may....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Neptune if you don't like Erdogan can we please have him ? Hes perfect for us - believes in Islamic Paradigms, Good at Governance & isn't a sell-out like our current leaders ! :)

Hey @Hyperion what say that we export Nawaz to Turkey instead ? :unsure:

What :what: Your welcome my brother! Take him and ugm... yes take him :D. So we could find someone much better!

you have more democracy in turkey than ever before, your population has fair mix of islamist and secularist with islamists being in majority. That is reflected in parliament.
Why blame the guy, do you say the election was rigged?

Well yaar :), He may be a good person and a good believer, yes he is maybe. And when he took the "command", He saved our economy. And put Turkey as the world's 17th biggest. He admired local production on defence industry which made Turkey the world's 7th arms supplies. He made a great progress, I appreciate that. Maybe he strenghted the democrasy in Turkey (which caused many foreign-muslim nations to declare us as a betrayer, lol)

But dude he's a part of the gulen cemaat which made us suffer a lot. He's been arresting innocent journalists, Military Officers, Police Chiefs. He's gonna put some restrics on the alcohol sales.......etc.

I'm not a partizan since leavin "the Island". So I can say that noone could replace him, that's the sad part. As I said, he may be a good person even a good politician but the methods he use, the price that've paid. I don't know you name it

Damn then i guess it's time for General Marshallaw( @Marshmallow ) to move her whole karachi company......:-)lol:) to the field where the Butt soldiers are showing their caliber...

Ok i'm not showing that pic.... with all those peaches in one line on the submarine deck...:P

This one comes close....

Screen-Shot-2013-02-16-at-6.42.49-PM.png

@Armstrong what's the need man?
Come with some details yara.If it's interesting.:)

@Hyperion Nai bro.....That's just the starting question.Then it'll lead to something else....stay tuned.:lol:

whoz troublin whom,doc?
smileys-smoking-522811.gif

hey @Marshmallow wats up bacha

hey bro hw r u? :wave:

Hey @Talon how I miss when @Marshmallow was only but a tadpole, she'd slither up to me, tug at my shirt & ask her Big Brother Armstrong for Ice Cream & then I'd go and get it for my Baby Sister Marsha. :)

But now when shes a fully grown brown colored frog she just takes one look at me, croaks in a disparaging way & dives into the pond once more without even saying 'Hello' to her Big Brother Armstrong ! :cray:

:what::what: ye kia lika hy dint undrtsand it:taz:

18.jpg

kitni smoking karogi??:angry:

so,sunday ko itni jaldi??morning study??

yes n chillin for a while before doin dat....:cheesy: hws ur weekend goin? :unsure:

smokin nae kuro idr tu kia kuro aj kul tension bot hy
smileys-smoking-308719.gif

@Ayush koi thread hy for trollin? :unsure: for fun? :girl_wink:

kafi days sy kisi sy fight nai hui..feelin so unnatural:cray::rolleyes1:

whoz troublin whom,doc?
smileys-smoking-522811.gif

hey bro hw r u? :wave:

You don't know?

The naswar land is at war with the neighboring country where various types of other plants have occupied the field reserved for the tobacco plant (a secret agent used in the making of naswar).

Butt army was sent there to take over the place and kill those illegal outgrowths.

But the army lead by @Armstrong started doing chicken dance there.Their non serious attitude towards the task can not be tolerated.What do you say general @Marshmallow ?

I'll recommend you to move in that marshy area with your @Alpha1 or karachi company.The task is not that hard ,a company strength of soldiers will do it.

Also tell them to apply sun screen ,as it'll be a sunny day.
(I just came back from the jogging track.....so, here's my weather prediction...:P)

@RISING SUN where are u mate?? tired of thanking?? :cray: how will my thank count increase??:P

Tata Docomo has thrown me out of network, so pretty much struggling this time. No calls, no internet no fun.
Just I get 1 cell phone connection on my same no & a internet dongle from different company, kasam se kahta hun saalon ko aise janne nahi dunga.
har sunday saturday saale mea 100 rs kyun katate ye unko bhi nahi pata, kitni bar bhi disconnect service centre per call karo, unse disconnect kara diya phir bhi sale jaan nahi chad rahe hai,
abhi MNP ke liye apply kiya kuch 20 days pahle per udhar bhi customer care walo ne ungli kar ke rakhi hai dost, saalo ko consumer court me aisa ghastunga ki dekhenge wo, mera kitna loss ho chuka hai aur kitna ho raha hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom