What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family History + Really....really bad diet !

The Family History thing is that my Paternal Grandma had Parkinsons for 10-15 years & was on bed rest for 6-8 of those. My Paternal Grandpa, live to a ripe old age of 93, but had a pacemaker & finally died of heart problems (but thats probably he had all of this after 70). My Maternal Grandpa has had Blood Pressure issues for as far as I can remember, he suffered a stroke that damaged a part of his brain motor functions for a year or two before dying later of another Heart Attack, my Maternal Grandma has blood pressure problems.

My Dad has some blood pressure problems & now at 50 something - Diabetes as well ! But hes managed to control much of that through diet & exercise.

So that coupled with a excrutiatingly bad diet on my part does that for me ! :undecided:

Waiseee tou I should cut down on the fats, the masallaaas & colas - But I don't !

They don't stop drone strikes because the Government allows them secretly all the time feigning an indignant attitude for the general public but its an open secret that it supports them !

This is really bad for nuclear armed & independent countries ...

Your people dying just like that ... This is horrible ... :-(

What ? :what:

I think your dirty mind must be getting the better of you; I don't pollute my body with such intoxicants - I just watch football instead ! :D

Its just that my blood pressure has a tendency of spiking up whenever I eat something with too much masalaaas in them; its a hereditary thing (same thing happens to my Dad) & it isn't helped either that I've got an extremely.....extremely bad diet !

Right now my head hurts like hell & my eyes feel as if they might pop out - My BP is also high because I ate Nihari in the morning, than Biryani at lunch & finally tikkas in dinner ! :undecided:

By masala i'll suppose it constitutes of lots of salt and hereditary part tells that your father was also having salt sensitivity.

At your age, i'll say just take steps on reducing it.

While saying that i'm not a big fan of prescribing or suggesting drugs when it's still in the hand of the individual to deal with it and he/she does have good chances of success in overcoming it.
I hope you are not over weight, just take care of that sodium thing in your meals and we are fine with it.

It'll drop your systolic to some 10-20 mm of Hg(if combined with some physical activity.)

While saying that, it's hot these days outside as well.So there will be more loss of sodium via sweating as well.

Just don't get dependent to drugs right now, even if it is hereditary.That's just my view on it.

Try alternate options ,if it doesn't work and keeps crossing something like 140 repeatedly ,then try pills.

With drugs, routine usage will be recommended,and it'll lower down your threshold to a safer zone and after that the dosage of drugs can be lowered down as well.
=====

Anyway, for the substitute you've asked for ,just telling...
HYZAAR (mehenga hal), Co-EZIDAY (sasta hal).

Cheers!

I'm not sure if they are related. All i know is that Maqbool Butt use to stay at our house and my Grandpa's brothers were very close. I'll try to find out exactly...

My dad's side are Butt and Khawaja and my Mom's side are Mir and Khawaja. Here is the confusion. Mir and Khawaja are sub tribes of Butt !

Are they really ? :what:

My cousins are Khawajas but I've never really considered them, how should I put this, 'Pure Bloods' in that they don't have Kashmiri features, complexions or even a palate ! :lol:

By masala i'll suppose it constitutes of lots of salt and hereditary part tells that your father was also having salt sensitivity.

At your age, i'll say just take steps on reducing it.

While saying that i'm not a big fan of prescribing or suggesting drugs when it's still in the hand of the individual to deal with it and he/she does have good chances of success in overcoming it.
I hope you are not over weight, just take care of that sodium thing in your meals and we are fine with it.

It'll drop your systolic to some 10-20 mm of Hg(if combined with some physical activity.

While saying that, it's hot these days outside as well.So there will be more loss of sodium via sweating as well.

Just don't get dependent to drugs right now, even if it is hereditary.That's just my view on it.

Try alternate options ,if it does work and keeps crossing something like 140 repeatedly ,then try pills.

With drugs, routine usage will be recommended,and it'll lower down your threshold to a safer zone and after that the dosage of drugs can be lowered down as well.
=====

Anyway, for the substitute you've asked for ,just telling...
HYZAAR (mehenga hal), Co-EZIDAY (sasta hal).

Cheers!

Dude, I'm not fat but I am over-weight according to my BMI - I'm 100 kgs at 5'8 ! Thankfully most of it is muscle due to a lot of time spent in the gym in the past but yes lately a slight pot belly is coming up ever since I left working out a few months ago due to a back injury while performing dead lifts.

And my normal usually hovers around 130-140 for the upper & 80-90 for the lower. And its been like that even when I was 15 & pretty thin & very active as a footballer & I didn't have such a bad diet then either - The Doctors kept me in observation for a day doing nothing, eating nothing for a few hours & still my BP wouldn't drop below 125-130 - They then discharged me without giving any reason except cut down on the Pepsi & exercise more as if football wasn't exercise enough & one bottle of pepsi every other day was way too much.

But @S.U.R.B. I'll tell you that I went on a raw fruits & vegetable diet for a week a while back & in that time my BP was 90 (lower) & 120 (upper) - So maybe its because of meat or refined food because even cooked vegetables raises it for me & we don't use any baking soda because it raises my Dad's BP & by extension mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the emails coming from UAE ...

my mother said : if Pakistan is safe , why they can't stop drone attacks ...

At last she said : forget about Pakistan ...

International media destroying Pakistan's face ...

:-(
unless you grow a beard, armed with an AK or rocket launcher roam around in af-pak border, I dont see how it is going to be risky for you...

@Hyperion Kya haal hai sir ji? How's life and how's bhabi? Btw will you please explain to some of your compatriots that to achieve hypersonic speeds within the atmosphere (without the article taking a ballistic trajectory and being a ballistic missile) a certain shaping regime has to be followed..the very reason that hypersonic cruise missiles/ASM are not operational as such but rather being tested till date..unless the DTBM Iskander be considered one.

@Armstrong You'll probably kick the bucket because of choked arteries..meh but then I'll probably go under due to decimated lungs. It all works out in the end.

Dude, I'm not fat but I am over-weight according to my BMI - I'm 100 kgs at 5'8 ! Thankfully most of it is muscle due to a lot of time spent in the gym in the past but yes lately a slight pot belly is coming up ever since I left working out a few months ago due to a back injury while performing dead lifts.

And my normal usually hovers around 130-140 for the upper & 80-90 for the lower. And its been like that even when I was 15 & pretty thin & very active as a footballer & I didn't have such a bad diet then either - The Doctors kept me in observation for a day doing nothing, eating nothing for a few hours & still my BP wouldn't drop below 125-130 - They then discharged me without giving any reason except cut down on the Pepsi & exercise more as if football wasn't exercise enough & one bottle of pepsi every other day was way too much.

But @S.U.R.B. I'll tell you that I went on a raw fruits & vegetable diet for a week a while back & in that time my BP was 90 (lower) & 120 (upper) - So maybe its because of meat or refined food because even cooked vegetables raises it for me & we don't use any baking soda because it raises my Dad's BP & by extension mine.

Uh cold drinks ,i hate them too.Give me a glass or half a glass of fresh fruit juice ,and i won't ask for anything as your guest.....:D

And if you've to give those factory drinks to me anyhow, then add some water in it.
(50% if you can)

I did mention being overweight ,my friend.It's the mass×g(muscle ,fats etc) that matters which the heart have to provide with the blood.

Are you telling me about the ambulatory BP monitoring that they do for 24 hours to be exact?

amb_bp.jpg

Like that ^^^.... ?

I guess we are on the right track.Balancing the diet with lots of fruits and fluids,exercise and some weight reduction.Don't just stop taking the meat.Balancing is the key.

Uh cold drinks ,i hate them too.Give me a glass or half a glass of fresh fruit juice ,and i won't ask for anything as your guest.....:D

And if you've to give it those factory drinks to me anyhow, then add some water in it.
(50% if you can)

I did mention being overweight ,my friend.It's the mass×g(muscle ,fats etc) that matters which the heart have to provide with the blood.

Are you telling me about the ambulatory BP monitoring that they do for 24 hours to be exact?

amb_bp.jpg

Like that ^^^.... ?

I guess we are on the right track.Balancing the diet with lots of fruits and fluids,exercise and some weight reduction.Don't just stop taking the meat.Balancing is the key.

What ? I thought as long as its not fat it doesn't matter whether I weigh more or less ! :unsure:

No...no nothing like that they just checked my BP throughout the day every 1 hour or so whilst I sat & watched Television in their office.

What ? I thought as long as its not fat it doesn't matter whether I weigh more or less ! :unsure:

No...no nothing like that they just checked my BP throughout the day every 1 hour or so whilst I sat & watched Television in their office.

Ambulatory works best.Ask for that the next time if they can arrange it.

You wear it on your arm with the machine in your pocket( you do all the activities you wanna do..... that doesn't involve breaking that machine).It checks all the changes with repeated checks.People take the readings and enter all the data in to a software (comes with it), that draws graphs and do calculations and gives the doctor what he wants.And then the sorting out is done.

Ok yarr, tension na lo bhai....Pareshan hone sae faida nahi hoga.

:D i had mine a week after yours and a week after mine is @Armstrong bday....butt saab did you get your cake?

oo when was/ is that?! :unsure: Happy Belated / Advance birthday :ashamed:

Oooo..yani aaj?! Happy Birthday!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom