What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main things we learn are inventory management and operational processes in a large corporate system.

We also learn about procurement, dealing with suppliers and keeping your inventory costs down. 

My predicition. The status quo for another 75 years.
nah ..... not that long ...... it'll take another 10-15 years before our economy is back on track and heals from the injuries suffered during the sanctions !!!

nah ..... not that long ...... it'll take another 10-15 years before our economy is back on track and heals from the injuries suffered during the sanctions !!!

I meant in terms of diplomacy.

I wish Pakistan would start recovering in the next year LOL.

One should not take glee at another Human being's suffering. I am where I am partly because of genetic lottery. I very well could be a poor woman in Haryana subjected to the diktats of Khaps.

Hopefully in another 10-15 years there will be more people to people contact between India and pakistan :)

@Oscar

Sir what's the purpose of Sino-indian military drills ???

Nothing much...just a culmination of recent maneuverings...will explain in detail later (its an year's worth of action and half a century's worth of context...so it'll take time).

Nothing much...just a culmination of recent maneuverings...will explain in detail later (its an year's worth of action and half a century's worth of context...so it'll take time).
looking forward ;) currently dealing with two burgers, coffee and loads of work !!!

@Ravi Nair Still up? How goes life? Today I can proudly say that I am a CA who can probably toss about jargon with an electrical engineer....:taz:

@Ravi Nair Still up? How goes life? Today I can proudly say that I am a CA who can probably toss about jargon with an electrical engineer....:taz:

It's 4:10 PM in New Zealand. I am actually really happy. Enjoying my holidays. And went on a date day before yesterday that went really well.

=)

So a Chartered accountant/Electric engineer?

It's 4:10 PM in New Zealand. I am actually really happy. Enjoying my holidays. And went on a date day before yesterday that went really well.

=)

So a Chartered accountant/Electric engineer?

The engineering bit has been forced upon me by this forum and my own proclivities...:partay:

The engineering bit has been forced upon me by this forum and my own proclivities...:partay:

Always learn and improve.

But yes, I am in a really happy mood. It's funny, I thought i will always go out with an Indian girl. So my parents will have no problem.

But, I got rejected a few times. So I asked out my friend and surprisingly she said yes.

I just have to keep this away from my parents for a while :enjoy:

Always learn and improve.

But yes, I am in a really happy mood. It's funny, I thought i will always go out with an Indian girl. So my parents will have no problem.

But, I got rejected a few times. So I asked out my friend and surprisingly she said yes.

I just have to keep this away from my parents for a while :enjoy:

Be like this lemur, funky and crazy...:devil:

Be like this lemur, funky and crazy...:devil:

It's kind of crazy though.

She has this really gorgeous smile that has always stuck inside my head.

And she is incredibly sweet too...

Wait, No. I will stop talking now.

It's kind of crazy though.

She has this really gorgeous smile that has always stuck inside my head.

And she is incredibly sweet too...

Wait, No. I will stop talking now.

Ok lost all interest...sweet and nice...go find yourself a bar of chocolate..sweet women are a pain..I like mean spirited folks like my darling @ZYXW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom