What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Rampage taught him to how to perform the perfect prostrate massage, hype decided to try it out on Butty...as Butty squealed in delight he sat on Hype and ended him..:tsk:
oye mujhay tou na badnam kar ...... pehlay hi jis thread pai jata hun aeronaut mujhay thread say ban kar deta hai ...... ever since he heard about my adventures ..... he's been overprotective of his own little brother :D

Good morning Naswar-walliou....
Good evening, my royal ambassador :D

I don't like this growing influence of indians in my empire :tsk: 
yea...we have attachment function now..... attach it
The Emperor will be very disappointed and angry if those strippers of urs are an attachment !!!!

You owe me a party in a real strip club !!! :P

@Ravi Nair

You have to introduce yourself before posting in my empire.

kindly introduce yourself, pardoning me if you have done that before !!!!

@Ravi Nair

You have to introduce yourself before posting in my empire.

kindly introduce yourself, pardoning me if you have done that before !!!!

O.K.

I am an Indian c]living in New Zealand.

And my user name gives away what region of India I hail from

Are you a student ????

Yes. Third year. Management School.

You know, had no idea what to do with my life so I am doing supply chain management and marketing.

Hopefully graduation comes around in 2015.

Yes. Third year. Management School.

You know, had no idea what to do with my life so I am doing supply chain management and marketing.

Hopefully graduation comes around in 2015.

Supply Chain Management - Yaraa thoraa saa tou bataooo what exactly do you guys learn in that & is there a relation between that & management accounting ? 
@Farah Sohail - Hello Farah Apa, whats up ? :azn:

So do you think Sartaj Aziz would be able to achieve anything by talking to the Hurriyet Leaders ?

@Armstrong .. Hello bhai jaan...
Well.. I do hope something concrete comes out of this meeting..and Kashmir dispute atleast comes back to top of Pakistani agenda in its talks with Indian government.. I hope this govt is seriously interested in resolution of kashmir, rather than lip service only
But Hina Rabbani khar, also , on her first visit to India, after becoming the foreign minister, met with kashmiri hurriyat leaders...bt nothing much happened after tht...but I hope the outcome, this time is a different one..and we see more diplomatic activity by Pak on kashmir issue..

@Armstrong .. Hello bhai jaan...
Well.. I do hope something concrete comes out of this meeting..and Kashmir dispute atleast comes back to top of Pakistani agenda in its talks with Indian government.. I hope this govt is seriously interested in resolution of kashmir, rather than lip service only
But Hina Rabbani khar, also , on her first visit to India, after becoming the foreign minister, met with kashmiri hurriyat leaders...bt nothing much happened after tht...but I hope the outcome, this time is a different one..and we see more diplomatic activity by Pak on kashmir issue..
Not be naive my friend, negotiations are held between two equals. India will never give you anything from a position of power !!!!!

Supply Chain Management - Yaraa thoraa saa tou bataooo what exactly do you guys learn in that & is there a relation between that & management accounting ?

Main things we learn are inventory management and operational processes in a large corporate system.

We also learn about procurement, dealing with suppliers and keeping your inventory costs down. 
Not be naive my friend, negotiations are held between two equals. India will never give you anything from a position of power !!!!!

My predicition. The status quo for another 75 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom