What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1453381_581011991952233_2143118802_n.jpg

Maybe our Zarvi is 'Nostalgic' ;)
Mr get married than I will ask you in fact after an year you would be asking me on 100 ways off committing suicide I ask ALLAH that you soon get slaughtered I mean married

Mr get married than I will ask you in fact after an year you would be asking my on 100 ways off committing suicide I ask ALLAH that you soon get slaughtered I mean married

Im engaged to a great individual and i wont exchange it for heaven. Women are ought to be trusted and respected, if we give up our male chauvinist mindset and allow the females to develop their persona, they end up better than us in many ways. :coffee:

Im engaged to a great individual and i wont exchange it for heaven. Women are ought to be trusted and respected, if we give up our male chauvinist mindset and allow the females to develop their persona, they end up better than us in many ways. :coffee:
Women are to be trusted but not wives wives and women are different yes off course better when comes to spending money and showing cruel acts on husbands just wait for your fiance to become your wife than after 1 years I would ask you few questions :rofl: :butcher::butcher::butcher: 
But I know not Urdu. To Google!
Its basically a husband saying to his wife to go to her parents for at least few days so I can have party and enjoyment and all the old stuff you know what that mean :cheers:

Women are to be trusted but not wives wives and women are different yes off course better when comes to spending money and showing cruel acts on women just wait for your fiance to become your wife than after 1 years I would ask you few questions :rofl: :butcher::butcher::butcher: 

Its basically a husband saying to his wife to go to her parents for at least few days so I can have party and enjoyment and all the old stuff you know what that mean :cheers:
baray dukhi lag rahay ho zarvan bhai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom