What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im engaged to a great individual and i wont exchange it for heaven. Women are ought to be trusted and respected, if we give up our male chauvinist mindset and allow the females to develop their persona, they end up better than us in many ways. :coffee:

Could not agree more. :) 
oh God showing cruel acts on husbands lol

Don't Wives have it way worse than Husbands on the subcontinent?

Could not agree more. :) 

Don't Wives have it way worse than Husbands on the subcontinent?

I am sure wives would have their own sorry tales to tell compared to men definitely much more but then this opinion is taken as "acting like a victim"lol

Im engaged to a great individual and i wont exchange it for heaven. Women are ought to be trusted and respected, if we give up our male chauvinist mindset and allow the females to develop their persona, they end up better than us in many ways. :coffee:

You're so whipped it makes me disgusted.

:rofl:

I am sure wives would have their own sorry tales to tell compared to men definitely much more but then this opinion is taken as "acting like a victim"lol

Marriage and love is indeed a gabmble. If you want ot take the risk, that's fine.

If you don't that's fine too. Let's not tarnish the whole gender because of it.

Marriage and love is indeed a gabmble. If you want ot take the risk, that's fine.

Yes its absurd to tarnish a whole gender because of a few cases here and there which we might not like.

Stain on the manhood? - you bet!

Im going to be a hen packed hubby , gonna make y'all look like goofies. :omghaha:

As long as your happy, man.

Me, I love my freedom too much.

Remember one thing. A good wife will always make you feel like you're in charge, whether you are or not.

Sirji - what if you take both - like me :P

A husband and wife should have a symbiotic relationship.Excelling at each other's weaknesses.

The husband should be sultan and the wife his most trusted vizir.

And everyone knows the most succesful of sultans need a vizir even more valuable than themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom