What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
He he he

Try this

"IF YOU DONT KNOW HISTORY...YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.....YOU ARE A LEAF THAT DOESNT KNOW IT IS A PART OF A TREE"

@Marshmallow
Hon....all this is just for fun...

yeh i kno sista:p: we do this all da time wid here ....indians n pakistani frends wid each other:p:

btw:enjoy:
bil-kane-about-past.png

andremaurois158010_m.jpg

@Secur @Armstrong @Ayush @Hyperion @nuclearpak @Marshmallow @Zakii

Is this emaan?

@BATMAN..

Perhaps u people have forgotten a thing called NATIONALISM,SELF RESPECT AND HONOUR!
Talking about nationalism.
The person who gave the idea of pakistan said in his poetry
"Destroy the idols of countries and homeland and dissolve yourself in millat. so that no tourani or irani or afghani thing remain." he is great Iqbal. He is the one great supporter of the concept of ummah. if you disagree with his ideas you disagree with idea of having a seperate homeland for muslims so that they can remain muslims there. think before you speak.

"Destroy the idols of countries and homeland and dissolve yourself in millat. so that no tourani or irani or afghani thing remain." he is great Iqbal. He is the one great supporter of the concept of ummah. if you disagree with his ideas you disagree with idea of having a seperate homeland for muslims so that they can remain muslims there. think before you speak.
but ummah doesnt mean only Arabs:p:

Does your imaginary Ummah exist in the real world today ? Yes , maybe it did back then but who's ready to help your country Pakistan during these troubled times today ? Why should we be the ones to give the sacrifice always , treating the utopian brotherhood as something above our national interest ? Answer me this .

@desertfighter where is you honour when salala was hit. where was it when dr.afia was kidnapped? where is honour on drones which are a slap on armed forces. where was it when a whole squad of ideal uncle sam came upto abottabad? Learn about honour before talking about honour.

but ummah doesnt mean only Arabs:p:
I agree. Arabs are part of ummah with no superiority and if you read my post which became the topic of this discussion then you'll know that i posted it to condemn anti arab commrnt not to make arabs superior to others

@desertfighter where is you honour when salala was hit. where was it when dr.afia was kidnapped? where is honour on drones which are a slap on armed forces. where was it when a whole squad of ideal uncle sam came upto abottabad? Learn about honour before talking about honour.

Goes to hell when the pious Muslims and the little Madarsa angels kill people by blowing themselves up/firing , around 64,000 of them by now , sad isn't it ? The drones have been of massive help unless the late Mehsud is considered as a hero by you . You know anything about honor ? The ones who sided with the Americans and took money , weapons and what-not from infidels to fight in Afghanistan know anything about honor ? WTH ! :D 
I agree. Arabs are part of ummah with no superiority and if you read my post which became the topic of this discussion then you'll know that i posted it to condemn anti arab commrnt not to make arabs superior to others

" Loving Arabs is a sign of faith "

Do you see the superiority you point and your inferiority you portray ? Do you ? :lol:

Does your imaginary Ummah exist in the real world today ? Yes , maybe it did back then but who's ready to help your country Pakistan during these troubled times today ? Why should we be the ones to give the sacrifice always , treating the utopian brotherhood as something above our national interest ? Answer me this .
Didn't arabs helped you in 2005 earthquake? And who else is helping you if not arabs your dear uncle sam is not ready to give you full authority on your f-16s. not giving super cobras. cursing you every now and then. and giving india c-17s, c-130js, m-777s, apaches name whatever you want 
Goes to hell when the pious Muslims and the little Madarsa angels kill people by blowing themselves up/firing , around 64,000 of them by now , sad isn't it ? The drones have been of massive help unless the late Mehsud is considered as a hero by you . You know anything about honor ? The ones who sided with the Americans and took money , weapons and what-not from infidels to fight in Afghanistan know anything about honor ? WTH ! :D 

Throw the trash to your neighbour and when he come to complaint, abuse him and beat him and when he report it to police say him a riot. what an ideology you posses.

" Loving Arabs is a sign of faith "

Do you see the superiority you point and your inferiority you portray ? Do you ? :lol:

lovin drunkard n lose character coward arab rulers is a sign of faith?:lol: hehehe

Ofcourse!!!

Our Indian brains weigh in KILOGRAMS not in GRAMS.....:bunny:
:chilli:
How can you forget Pakistan was a part of India till 66years back.????
so yes you have as much brain as Indians....:D:angel:

:yay::yay::yay:
don't kid yourself hindufairy .......
Yes it exists ..... who said our national interests should not be our first priority??? in the 21st century, both are two very different things but that does not mean that the ummah doesn't exist !!!!

Didn't arabs helped you in 2005 earthquake? And who else is helping you if not arabs your dear uncle sam is not ready to give you full authority on your f-16s. not giving super cobras. cursing you every now and then. and giving india c-17s, c-130js, m-777s, apaches name whatever you want

How much help was given compared with the rest of " Dar-ul-Harb " if I may know ? Ever cared to check the statistics ? Where were the Muslim countries when the Americans threatened to bomb us back to stone age ? Where were they when Salala took place , they didn't even condemn it ? I am not loyal to the Riyadh like you or to Washington D.C. as you accuse me of . :D

To me , the national interests of Pakistan are supreme , the Americans aren't considered friends by me . 
Yes it exists ..... who said our national interests should not be our first priority??? in the 21st century, both are two very different things but that does not mean that the ummah doesn't exists !!!!

Think again . I said in the context of the " nations " , does it exist now too ? Who's there to help you as you help them , if I may know ?

n dun forget thy have also funded xtremists n jihadis in pak in past n also presently....so if thy are doin charity work thn inreturn they have also done so much damage to us.....they also interfere in our politics ok!

You didnt post the whole thing here:

"Country is the supreme among all the contemporary gods;

Its cloak is the shroud of Religion.

In elaborating the evil consequences of the impact of nationalism on the Muslim world, Iqbal observes:

This image (of nationalism) as fashioned by the contemporary civilization.

Destroys the home of prophetic faith.

Your muscles obtain strength from the power of Mono-theism.

Islam is thine home, and thou art the follower of the Prophet. Show to the World a glimpse of the old days?

0 follower of the Prophet! crush this image in the dust."

Here he talked abt the condition of muslims in tht era... nowhere does he classify ur masters as superior does he?

He also says:

"Whosoever believes in discrimination

On the basis of race or colour is doomed ;

No matter whether the Turk or the Arab.

If race of Muslims takes precedence over Religion,"

I can quote several poems or stanzas where he talks about nationalism...

Here is what Quaid e Azam said:

• We are now all Pakistanis--not Baluchis, Pathans, Sindhis, Bengalis, Punjabis and so on--and as Pakistanis we must feet behave and act, and we should be proud to be known as Pakistanis and nothing else.
  • We are now all Pakistanis. We must develop a sense of patriotism which should galvanize and weld us all into one united and strong nation.

WANT MORE!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom