What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oscar Seems like you had the right idea about possible American-Iranian rapprochement. So what does this mean for Pakistan?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...8554-4324-11e3-8b74-d89d714ca4dd_story_1.html 

Have not checked, why?

I was interested to know more about that flawless Electronic voting system you guys use there...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_voting_machines
Nothing more,i'll like to follow it,to see how beneficial the EVM system is. Couldn't do so the last time.Did you cast your vote in the last elections.
If yes, tell me how much helpful it was for you.

I was interested to know more about that flawless Electronic voting system you guys use there...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_voting_machines
Nothing more,i'll like to follow it,to see how beneficial the EVM system is. Couldn't do so the last time.Did you cast your vote in the last elections.
If yes, tell me how much helpful it was for you.

Well they work and the people are OK with it barring a few voices of dissent and conspiracy here and there...dunno if their effectiveness is a product of the attributes of the machines themselves or because of our EC and its good standing and practices though- probably both to some extent.

Every machine has room for improvements.For a big country like yours it still is a success.
If all those EVM machines in the periphery are centrally connected to a system in EC office and the results get updated and recorded as soon as the votes are cast.It'll not only create a live record of preceedings but also will help in indicating any attempts of tampering or machine malfunctioning.
If they can also add a fingerprint reader option at the candidate's selection button,it will be better than anything.

here, have a lollipop for such a detailed answer !!!

oooops, there is no lollipop, no problem i'll get you one anyway :D !!!

lollipop.jpg

Lol.....
@Marshmallow
Now try this

Pakistan just got their new Chinese fighter planes and sent a squadron of pilots there for training.
'Ok, this one is easy to fly', said the Chinese trainer, 'even a kid should be able to operate it! You press this button to go up, this one to go left and this one for turning right!'
'But how do we come down?' asked the Pakistani captain.
'Oh,' said the Chinese 'leave that to the Indian Air Force!'

:rofl:

:p:

:
consoler%20smiley.gif
:.....

Lol.....
@Marshmallow
Now try this

Pakistan just got their new Chinese fighter planes and sent a squadron of pilots there for training.
'Ok, this one is easy to fly', said the Chinese trainer, 'even a kid should be able to operate it! You press this button to go up, this one to go left and this one for turning right!'

:
consoler%20smiley.gif

A brain tumor patient with end-stage disease was informed that he needed an immediate brain transplant operation.

The surgeon told him, 'You can have aPakistani brain for $10,000 dollars or

an American's for $25,000dollars or

I can give you 10 gms. of a Indian's brain for $100,000 dollars.'

The patient asked,'Why is the Indian's brain so much more expensive than the others?'

Well,' replied the surgeon,

'we have to go through a lot of Indians to find 10 gms of brain.'

hahaha
smileys-smiley-with-sign-787248.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-211099.gif
smileys-applause-380860.gif

Lol.....
@Marshmallow
Now try this

:
consoler%20smiley.gif
ah ..... we all know who has produced the best of pilots :pakistan: !!!!! 
A brain tumor patient with end-stage disease was informed that he needed an immediate brain transplant operation.

The surgeon told him, 'You can have aPakistani brain for $10,000 dollars or

an American's for $25,000dollars or

I can give you 10 gms. of a Indian's brain for $100,000 dollars.'

The patient asked,'Why is the Indian's brain so much more expensive than the others?'

Well,' replied the surgeon,

'we have to go through a lot of Indians to find 10 gms of brain.'

hahaha
smileys-smiley-with-sign-787248.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-211099.gif
smileys-applause-380860.gif
well said !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom