'we have to go through a lot of Indians to find 10 gms of brain.'

hahaha
smileys-smiley-with-sign-787248.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-211099.gif
smileys-applause-380860.gif

Ofcourse!!!

Our Indian brains weigh in KILOGRAMS not in GRAMS.....:bunny:
:chilli: 
ah ..... we all know who has produced the best of pilots :pakistan: !!!!! 
well said !!!!

Mmmhhhhmmm
tsk.gif
......bad boy!!!

icon_evil.gif
........dont add fuel to fire.

:P

Ofcourse!!!

Our Indian brains weigh in KILOGRAMS not in GRAMS.....:bunny:
:chilli:
n we dun need or have to weigh our brains in Kgs/Gms/Cms/M cuz we alredy kno they are superb n dun need any measurement scale or weights:smokin::p:

n we dun need or have to weigh our brains in Kgs/Gms/Cms/M cuz we alredy kno they are superb n dun need any measurement scale or weights:smokin::p:

Marshaaaaaaaaaaa

How can you forget Pakistan was a part of India till 66years back.????
so yes you have as much brain as Indians....:D
ohhh these international boundaries are just for formalities.:angel:

:yay::yay::yay:

He he he

Try this

"IF YOU DONT KNOW HISTORY...YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.....YOU ARE A LEAF THAT DOESNT KNOW IT IS A PART OF A TREE"

@Marshmallow
Hon....all this is just for fun...

its BS .......i dun believe in it....Pakistanies n others are better than thm:bunny:

According to our secterian bs loving frnf BATMAN... wht i said is classified as hatred because of my beliefs and how history tells shias have hated sunni arabs... yet ironically he has Quaid e Azam in his avatar and admires Gen Musharaf.. both of whom are shia..:tdown:

This third class slave mentality is the reason these people arent respected anywhere... and even their "brothers" in arabia dnt give a damn abt them...

@DESERT FIGHTER

You cant expect them to go against it , after all that is what they have been fed and brain washed since the barbaric and extremist ideology was brought in the 80's - totaling the whole religion on Arabs . Where goes the notion of " No Arab is greater than a non Arab then " and the promise and emphasis on " universal equality " then ? @Abdul_Haseeb , also the hadith you have quoted along with one other stating that " Love the Arabs for three reasons that I was sent amongst them , that the language of Quran is Arabic , the language of the people of paradise is Arabic " are considered fabricated and hence null and void .

Hope this helps .

@DESERT FIGHTER

You cant expect them to go against it , after all that is what they have been fed and brain washed since the barbaric and extremist ideology was brought in the 80's - totaling the whole religion on Arabs . Where goes the notion of " No Arab is greater than a non Arab then " ? @Abdul_Haseeb , also the hadith you have quoted along with one other stating that " Love the Arabs for three reasons that I was sent amongst them , that the language of Quran is Arabic , the language of the people of paradise is Arabic " are considered fabricated and hence null and void .

Hope this helps .
Had i mentioned it as a hadees? It is the quote of some wise man.

@DESERT FIGHTER

You cant expect them to go against it , after all that is what they have been fed and brain washed since the barbaric and extremist ideology was brought in the 80's - totaling the whole religion on Arabs . Where goes the notion of " No Arab is greater than a non Arab then " and the promise and emphasis on " universal equality " then ? @Abdul_Haseeb , also the hadith you have quoted along with one other stating that " Love the Arabs for three reasons that I was sent amongst them , that the language of Quran is Arabic , the language of the people of paradise is Arabic " are considered fabricated and hence null and void .

Hope this helps .

Yesterday al-Hasani told me how "superior" his language "Arabic" was and how it was the lingua franca to the "muslim world" while confronted he had no answer except peddling his nonsense... etc etc..

There are the same people who have to get foriegners to protect their behinds.

According to our secterian bs loving frnf BATMAN... wht i said is classified as hatred because of my beliefs and how history tells shias have hated sunni arabs... yet ironically he has Quaid e Azam in his avatar and admires Gen Musharaf.. both of whom are shia..:tdown:

This third class slave mentality is the reason these people arent respected anywhere... and even their "brothers" in arabia dnt give a damn abt them...

yes its true arabs think they are superior to rest of muslims...if u visit their land,u wud kno dat....thy hav superiority complex....they just hav money n hav been rulin huge lands which thy inherited from their forefathers...thy thmselve earn nothin or arent hard workin like most of Pakistanies n other non arab muslims....i also hate this thinkin....

@Abdul_Haseeb

Lets just say that I find myself an Arab girlfriend and love her from all my heart , is this a sign of Imaan and guarantees me paradise somehow ? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom