What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the forum settle down first.. then we'll see. Maybe Ill recommend Hyperion or Butt sb for it. You may want to shoot yourself before that though.

Hyperion would have been my original choice actually. Go for it, he's objective enough.

Wouldn't he have to be an atheist? I mean that is what defined Hitchen's polemics after all, his unabashed contempt for religions. Which ironically as an atheist I found rather distasteful and id othing to soothe the image of atheist being smug pricks

Well, I might translate that contempt for religions into contempt for twisted interpretations of my religion,racial bias and Brinjals(a.k.a Eggplants, Baingans, disgusting pukey thing). As such(expect Mr Z to come in with his tape recorder ideals soon) I aspire to being a Sufi.. a firm believer and a man of the times just as my religion is.

Hyperion would have been my original choice actually. Go for it, he's objective enough.
Let things settle down, I have an idea which im pushing that might allow merit to prevail over flags.

Well, I might translate that contempt for religions into contempt for twisted interpretations of my religion,racial bias and Brinjals(a.k.a Eggplants, Baingans, disgusting pukey thing). As such(expect Mr Z to come in with his tape recorder ideals soon) I aspire to being a Sufi.. a firm believer and a man of the times just as my religion is.

I aspire to being a Charvaka. Traslated as the seet tongued ones among Hindus for rationalists.

Yes, beleive it or not, Hindus had their Atheists and rationalists too.

@Oscar

And, yet again from Seoul (bad quality though)

186072243-indias-surface-to-surface-tactical-missile-gettyimages.jpg

@Armstrong Science question of the day, what's so special about the rocket below?

atvd01onlaunchpad610x91.jpg

Last edited:
I aspire to being a Charvaka. Traslated as the seet tongued ones among Hindus for rationalists.

Yes, beleive it or not, Hindus had their Atheists and rationalists too.
Nothing odd about that, the OLDEST school of Hindu thought IS atheist and clearly states that one cannot saya with certainty whether there is a god or not and that statistically chances are that there isn't a god.

Let the forum settle down first.. then we'll see. Maybe Ill recommend Hyperion or Butt sb for it. You may want to shoot yourself before that though.

Ahhh hell no - Shoot me instead ! :crazy:

@Dillinger watch this badass Indonesian martial arts flick.

I want your opinion
In what way, as in opinion in what context? If they were trying to portray Silat then they could have done a LOT more and been more raw rather than choreographed.

In what way, as in opinion in what context? If they were trying to portray Silat then they could have done a LOT more and been more raw rather than choreographed.

They were not trying to portray Pencak Silat, I think they were trying to go for a action movie,

IMO, I think it is one of the better choregraphed versions out there.

And there are much better action scenes within the movie.

There are other action scenes on youtube, maybe you could check them out? I personally thought it was really good for what it was.

I think it was supposed to be a choreographed, action movie rather than a raw portrayal of what Silat is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom