What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is where you are completely wrong Mr GOD created this universe ALLAH already told us in Quran weather all people of the world start worshiping him it doesn't increase his status and weather they deny his existence that would also not decrease his status but when you will die you would see it yourself but that will be too late Mr and running after money make a person only animal and Islam makes you human being who fight for oppress and and stand against falsehood and oppressor

Luckily for us then, we Hindus get many chances to keep coming back and rectify of f*ups from previous lives.

I guess it must suck to just get one go around.

Luckily for us then, we Hindus get many chances to keep coming back and rectify of f*ups from previous lives.

not so funny when your soul will be made doner kebab in hellfire... :yay:

One of my early conundrums in my teens was that I was an Atheist, but still had strong affinity for Hinduism. When I came to University, I did some research and found out that you can be a rationalist and a Hindu. The feeling was that of my identity being complete.

Am I wrong here? Can an agnostic or an atheist be considered Hindu?

@Hyperion Missing you bro, got some nice techno homicide spotted- apparently a hot launch and a cold launch are one and the same, not to mention that a certain Iranian tried to coach me wrt the constituents of "marraging steel". You're missing out on golden opportunities here.

@RAMPAGE, @Ayush @Secur @S.U.R.B. Mar gaye ho kya sab ke sab, left me alone with Butty here.....:mad:

@levina How goes life?

One of my early conundrums in my teens was that I was an Atheist, but still had strong affinity for Hinduism. When I came to University, I did some research and found out that you can be a rationalist and a Hindu. The feeling was that of my identity being complete.

Am I wrong here? Can an agnostic or an atheist be considered Hindu?

N*ville is not a place for heavy religosity, nor am I ever prone to it, but in Hinduism the relation between Gods and Mortals is much like that of the ancient Greeks. Yes, the Gods are the big guys and can and do wreak havoc on us if pissed, but by and large they are more benevolent than retributionary, preferring the sunny climes up above than having to come down and slum it with us. So yes, as a mortal, if you don't believe in the big guys, they are really too busy with loftier things than coming down and giving you a rap on your knuckles. And they would be perfectly ok with you moving with the herd and reaping collective benefits (and the occasional kick in the pants). This is Doppelganger's take on Hinduism. Though I personally am a bhakt myself.

@levina How goes life?
Hiya
icon_hiya.gif

Lifes going on fine.....thanks for asking Babaji!!!!

Somehow i didnt get an alert though u had tagged me in your post
(@Zakii are you listening???
rant.gif
.....add this to my list of complaints.But somehow i have lost all hopes after clicking on a link in Webmaster's signature called "pdf survival guide"....which doesnt work!!!! )

So how are you Babaji??
And about virtual life ....well you saw today i was waging a war in another thread....little bruised....but thats fine.Bruises make warriors dont they??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom