What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya
icon_hiya.gif

Lifes going on fine.....thanks for asking Babaji!!!!

Somehow i didnt get an alert though u had tagged me in your post
(@Zakii are you listening???
rant.gif
.....add this to my list of complaints.But somehow i have lost all hopes after clicking on a link in Webmaster's signature called "pdf survival guide"....which doesnt work!!!! )

So how are you Babaji??
And about virtual life ....well you saw today i was waging a war in another thread....little bruised....but thats fine.Bruises make warriors dont they??
You were going at it with the fundoos hunh, an exercise in futility, don't worry me and Hype intend to massacre them- we even have a song about it, "fundoos swinging in the wind".

A goat's pubes. Why do you ask?
I wanted to get a sneak peak to your personality(gay/straight)...I will not ask anymore questions regarding this....I will also refrain from asking where you got goat's pubes from!

I wanted to get a sneak peak to your personality(gay/straight)...I will not ask anymore questions regarding this....I will also refrain from asking where you got goat's pubes from!
Hype passed them over in a hermetically sealed pouch.....DON'T ask how he got em'.

where are the naswaris gone? No activity these days!

From Kerala, if you want to be precise, Thirunavaya in Malappuram district :D
I almost confused you with the other Nair.Then I found out you guys have very 'different' views about stuff.No wonder you get along with Dilli!

Finally getting used to this new look earlier i thought it was a bad idea maybe not so much so.

Hiya
icon_hiya.gif

And about virtual life ....well you saw today i was waging a war in another thread....little bruised....but thats fine.Bruises make warriors dont they??

Hahaha. What an excercise in futility.

Are you an asura now :laugh:

I almost confused you with the other Nair.Then I found out you guys have very 'different' views about stuff.No wonder you get along with Dilli!

You mean Nair_Saab? I was going to change my user name since my last name is fairly ubiquitous. But I am too lazy.

About Dillinger, misery loves company.

I am pretty sure @Dillinger finds my strident Atheism distasteful.

@Anubis why did you ask:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom