What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. On the matter of China, I know we fought a war with them. But I honestly do not see them as an enemy. Yes, they are a military threat for us for which we need to gear up and always be satark. But to say they are the enemy is really pushing it.

I think most Indians feel closer and a degree of historical civilizational kinship with the Chinese say against for instance with our current (fair weather?) friends from the West. Both on a people to people as well as spiritual basis (though I understand the China of today is not the old Dharmic Orient of old).

China - friend or foe?
Honestly we don't know!

But then as far as Geopolitics is concerned, I would go and try have good relations with China. USA can't be trusted. They are masters in ditching allies.

China - friend or foe?
Honestly we don't know!

But then as far as Geopolitics is concerned, I would go and try have good relations with China. USA can't be trusted. They are masters in ditching allies.
Yah China-India-Russia much much better alliance than USA

@levina

Are you ajtr come back to haunt us?
Yes....u guessed it right i am ajtr's soul and i have come to haunt you.

BOO
Did i scare you??

boo.gif
.....lol

I think you should ask such questions to your mods....they can hijack my profile...and check my IP.
cool.gif

Yesterday somebody asked me if i was breggs.....lol....I am guessing ajtr and breggs are banned members of pdf.

You have been awarded a trophy ?????????whats this?

How do you become a Senior Member here??How many posts do I need??

if it wasnt for ishant's over in the third odi,we would have won the series. :hitwall:

Are you really a girl? Are you really a Hindu? Are you really an Indian?

I am guessing No on all three.

Just the opposite its YES on all accounts.

I am a hindu...no doubt.....my mom and dad r very religious but are a little broadminded when it comes to accepting other religions....could be because of our defence background.I was never asked my caste/religion till i joined my college.
I am Indian....i have travelled all over the country....from Jammu to Kerala...from Rajasthan to Nagaland.So that covers the length and breadth of India.
And girl.....well u should have guessed it by now....yesterday i was the only sane sounding member on that thread where i was "waging a war" against RSS....well i would like to believe so..lol.

Getting a rank upgrade here is a double edged sword. On one hand you feel a sense of accomplishment. On the other, you know you wasted away your life here

@Ravi Nair

Thanks for the kind words. Though they do come across as slightly left handed. Do you mean I am nice for a saffron fundo or I am nice period?

@levina

Are you ajtr come back to haunt us?

The latter.

Differing political opinions are par for the course as Humans have differing opinions. That's what makes democracy a free market of ideas, differing ideologies competing for space and acknowledgement. Besides, there is too much red team vs. blue team going on.

Humans are complex creatures, it is too hard to pigeon hole them in one category. I may disagree with Saffron 'fundoos' socially, but I find more common ground with BJP in terms of economic matters and national security matters.

You know, the whole Reagan big tent theory.

Just the opposite its YES on all accounts.

I am a hindu...no doubt.....my mom and dad r very religious but are a little broadminded when it comes to accepting other religions....could be because of our defence background.I was never asked my caste/religion till i joined my college.
I am Indian....i have travelled all over the country....from Jammu to Kerala...from Rajasthan to Nagaland.So that covers the length and breadth of India.
And girl.....well u should have guessed it by now....yesterday i was the only sane sounding member on that thread where i was "waging a war" against RSS....well i would like to believe so..lol.

:happy:

How was Kerala :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom