What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a beautiful experience......i think i have never seen sooo much greenery anywhere else in India.The coconut trees....backwaters...houseboats....are now part of my beautiful memories.

Super like.......

Come back anytime. Enjoy the beautful scenery, culture, wimminz...

wait, you are a girl, Ummmm... and I wouldn't recommend Malayalee Men neither. Oh well :D

Super like.......

Come back anytime. Enjoy the beautful scenery, culture, wimminz...

wait, you are a girl, Ummmm... and I wouldn't recommend Malayalee Men neither. Oh well :D
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

It was a beautiful experience......i think i have never seen sooo much greenery anywhere else in India.The coconut trees....backwaters...houseboats....are now part of my beautiful memories.

Which part of India are you from?

Don't you have bigger issues to fight about then secularism...who makes such a fuss about it?

You are right my friend, like giving indians better insults.

Pukeistan, Porkistan are not funny :mad:

You guys luv interrogating...dont you??
YES!Your battle with fundos has taken you a step away from the impending extermination program.Your place of residence can save your life.WHERE ARE YOU FROM??

Luckily for us then, we Hindus get many chances to keep coming back and rectify of f*ups from previous lives.

I guess it must suck to just get one go around.
Your death will make it clear to you how many lives you get Mr

Where are you from, except the Egyptian Underworld.

Speak with respect when addressing the god of the underworld...for it is I who will decide your fate in the after life:

anubis-scale.jpg

I am from your neighboring country(the third one you hate) but I live in what happens to be country which controls the entire planet(except for Kim Jong Un's lalaland)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom