What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reallllllyyyyy??? And how may i ask???
:azn:
A majority of the south asian population will be exterminated so that only the best of us can breed for a better future.As Dilli and Hyp are planning this but we can save you and ensure your future.

You are smart!:enjoy:

I don't hate Bangladeshis though. My economics professor was from Bangladesh and he was awesome :)

And you guys beat us on several social indicators as well (still a long way to go)

A majority of the south asian population will be exterminated so that only the best of us can breed for a better future.As Dilli and Hyp are planning this but we can save you and ensure your future.

confused2.gif

idea.gif
:.........

cool.gif

We are talking pure science here....Humans are animals and should be treated as such in scientific discourse!:coffee:

Whatever rock your boat man. I like Black Wimminz and you like.....

Each to his own :D

I had huge problems adjusting here... First.. I got ragged pretty badly at first , coz of my age maybe.. But things are a lot better

How come, you are nicer than the other people who post here :-)

Whatever rock your boat man. I like Black Wimminz and you like.....

Each to his own :D
I like:P....

a well equipped:D.......

LABORATORY:coffee:.....where I will modify my genes to make the perfect human possible!

I had huge problems adjusting here... First.. I got ragged pretty badly at first , coz of my age maybe.. But things are a lot better NOW
they did all this to you too???
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom