What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your death will make it clear to you how many lives you get Mr

Was that a threat?

Don't be so humorless @Zarvan. It was a great zinger by @doppelganger.

Tell me, is it true the Mujahids get 72 virgins when they die fighting for islam? Wouldn't you think that 72 wh0res would have been better since they know what they are doing?

I mean, Allah is perfect after all, I am just wondering how he allowed this oversight.

Was that a threat?

Don't be so humorless @Zarvan. It was a great zinger by @doppelganger.

Tell me, is it true the Mujahids get 72 virgins when they die fighting for islam? Wouldn't you think that 72 wh0res would have been better since they know what they are doing?

I mean, Allah is perfect after all, I am just wondering how he allowed this short sight.
Sir wait for your death mr your death will give you all the answers but that will be too late so don't believe your choice but death will make everything clear and please don't discuss this topic any more

Bombaiyer Bombete!

You know you are forcing me to lie....so Sir your interrogation style isnt working.
biglaugh.gif
:........

Sir wait for your death mr your death will give you all the answers but that will be too late so don't believe your choice but death will make everything clear and please don't discuss this topic any more
Are you a some kind of Lashkar or what? :o:

Speak with respect when addressing the god of the underworld...for it is I who will decide your fate in the after life:

anubis-scale.jpg

I am from your neighboring country(the third one you hate) but I live in what happens to be country which controls the entire planet(except for Kim Jong Un's lalaland)!

Bangladeshi In the U.S?

But, I don't hate bangladeshis

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom