What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the option?
oops I am not able to find it myself.. but i can still reply to those whomsoever has sent me an email and there email is saved in my mailbox...

There will be an option somewhere but we probably need to learn it

oops I am not able to find it myself.. but i can still reply to those whomsoever has sent me an email and there email is saved in my mailbox...

wow all hail the new format even the mods are confused ;)

wonder what will happen to ignorant and shaihsta posters like me :rolleyes:

best go and see Gaqngs of wasseypur 1&2, fukre , KLPD and kaye poo che and 11.40 ki last local

in older ones u can see pyaassa , kagaz ke phool,gumrah,waqt,sholay and ram teri ganag maili
oh us tara ki movies nai dekhta yaar

Don 2 was the last movie I saw if I remember correctly.

Trying to find time to watch Dabbang 2 and Race 2 --- but still not watched them... as I said famous wali

\check your conversation I guess :D it is .

have sent you

oh us tara ki movies nai dekhta yaar

Don 2 was the last movie I saw if I remember correctly.

Trying to find time to watch Dabbang 2 and Race 2 --- but still not watched them... as I said famous wali
well sir apna taste kuch alag hai ...wo kya hai na sher hamesha akela chalta hai aur bher jhundo me ;)

\check your conversation I guess :D it is .

have sent you
I knew it's conversations and there is another button of "Inbox" doing the same thing... but i wasn't able to find a link to send PM to anybody new

We can reply back to those whom we have sent the PM in past... but not to new users... for some reason

Webby need to work on it

I knew it's conversations and there is another button of "Inbox" doing the same thing... but i wasn't able to find a link to send PM to anybody new

We can reply back to those whom we have sent the PM in past... but not to new users... for some reason

Webby need to work on it
:P chal paa ji hun hero na ban

LoL, instead of treating the jet lag, you guys have opted for a Sex change....o_O way to go!

glowing-waves-bioluminescent-ocean-life-explained-scintillans_50152_600x450.jpg

Where in Europe do you study @al-Hasani and what do you study?
Good in your exams.

I study in Copenhagen, Denmark. My field is engineering. I have lived abroad for a couple of years due to my fathers work so beforehand I studied in Paris and in the US for 1 year. Lived abroad for a long time now. Similar story with most of my siblings and my own father. My family and extended family is spread across the world aside from KSA and the Arab world. We are mixed too. But I plan to go back no doubt about it as soon as I finish my studies.

Thank you very much. Where are you living bro and what type of study/work do you do if I may ask? Maybe we should move this chat between us to another thread? Then just delete your post in the "Saudi Arabia pictures thread" so it is not spam. Sometimes the moderators delete it.

I study in Copenhagen, Denmark. My field is engineering. I have lived abroad for a couple of years due to my fathers work so beforehand I studied in Paris and in the US for 1 year. Lived abroad for a long time now. Similar story with most of my siblings and my own father. My family and extended family is spread across the world aside from KSA and the Arab world. We are mixed too. But I plan to go back no doubt about it as soon as I finish my studies.

Thank you very much. Where are you living bro and what type of study/work do you do if I may ask? Maybe we should move this chat between us to another thread? Then just delete your post in the "Saudi Arabia pictures thread" so it is not spam. Sometimes the moderators delete it.

Oi @T-123456 don't listen to him ! Uncle (his Dad) only sent him abroad because he needed to be molded into a proper man who can fend for himself ! Back home he used to bathe in crude oil, eat Al-Baik 24/7 & had two chickas in his arms no matter the occasion ! o_O

So he was sent to Pakistan first & then to Copenhagen - Two years with us & we made a man out of this cute little Saudi Kitten ! :cool:

I'd give you a hint - Have you seen a Saudi tied to the underbelly of a Bell Helicopter ? Well guess what we did to him & that too whilst flying at 20,000 ft. ;)

Too bad no matter how much we tried we couldn't get him to flirt with women ! Somehow despite our utmost efforts he'd always go back to hugging the donkeys in Pakistan & calling them his Beloved ! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom