What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi @T-123456 don't listen to him ! Uncle (his Dad) only sent him abroad because he needed to be molded into a proper man who can fend for himself ! Back home he used to bathe in crude oil, eat Al-Baik 24/7 & had two chickas in his arms no matter the occasion ! o_O

So he was sent to Pakistan first & then to Copenhagen - Two years with us & we made a man out of this cute little Saudi Kitten ! :cool:

I'd give you a hint - Have you seen a Saudi tied to the underbelly of a Bell Helicopter ? Well guess what we did to him & that too whilst flying at 20,000 ft. ;)

Too bad no matter how much we tried we couldn't get him to flirt with women ! Somehow despite our utmost efforts he'd always go back to hugging the donkeys in Pakistan & calling them his Beloved ! :eek:

our2ar.gif

The best comedian of the forum strikes again.:D

LOL, but you are right. My father actually encouraged me to try to study abroad if I was able to do that since one can always return!

But I am yet to visit Pakistan. I would love to. Especially Northern Pakistan where all the mountains are.

I study in Copenhagen, Denmark. My field is engineering. I have lived abroad for a couple of years due to my fathers work so beforehand I studied in Paris and in the US for 1 year. Lived abroad for a long time now. Similar story with most of my siblings and my own father. My family and extended family is spread across the world aside from KSA and the Arab world. We are mixed too. But I plan to go back no doubt about it as soon as I finish my studies.

Thank you very much. Where are you living bro and what type of study/work do you do if I may ask? Maybe we should move this chat between us to another thread? Then just delete your post in the "Saudi Arabia pictures thread" so it is not spam. Sometimes the moderators delete it.
Mixed is good,benefit from both cultures
I live in Europe,in between the Netherlands,Germany and Begium.
I have some small businesses,mostly import/export(goods,fruit vegetables,wood for furniture)i have some stakes in bigger companies(multi media)
Studied economy and psychology(only 3 years),i'm planning to return to my country to as soon as wrap things up here.
Life here is getting boring.

Oi @T-123456 don't listen to him ! Uncle (his Dad) only sent him abroad because he needed to be molded into a proper man who can fend for himself ! Back home he used to bathe in crude oil, eat Al-Baik 24/7 & had two chickas in his arms no matter the occasion ! o_O

So he was sent to Pakistan first & then to Copenhagen - Two years with us & we made a man out of this cute little Saudi Kitten ! :cool:

I'd give you a hint - Have you seen a Saudi tied to the underbelly of a Bell Helicopter ? Well guess what we did to him & that too whilst flying at 20,000 ft. ;)

Too bad no matter how much we tried we couldn't get him to flirt with women ! Somehow despite our utmost efforts he'd always go back to hugging the donkeys in Pakistan & calling them his Beloved ! :eek:
I'm sure he did well with the ladies in Copenhagen because of you.

Mixed is good,benefit from both cultures
I live in Europe,in between the Netherlands,Germany and Begium.
I have some small businesses,mostly import/export(goods,fruit vegetables,wood for furniture)i have some stakes in bigger companies(multi media)
Studied economy and psychology(only 3 years),i'm planning to return to my country to as soon as wrap things up here.
Life here is getting boring.

Yes it surely is in every way I can imagine.

Oh, that is great. I am not that familiar with Netherlands or Belgium aside from visiting them a few times and with school once when I was living in France. That dam project I was telling you about and another Turkish member once a thread about flooding in Saudi Arabia was made.:cool:

That is interesting. I would like to be independent as well. You have a lot of personal freedom that way despite also working with people.

Yes, I also plan to settle soon when I am finished with my studies. Depends on the work I will get and where. But I am still young. At the very beginning of my 20's. So maybe you are older and have the need to settle.

I would say that you should follow your desire in this aspect but also think about other issues than just the sentimental ones. Turkey are doing good right now and moving forward so I would probably move back especially if I spent my time in as many as 3 different countries.

Yes, here in Copenhagen you can miss home if it was not for all the Muslims and Arabs and fellow international students. It's a good bunch. I know Western Europe well so it was not a shock in that way. Although Denmark is a very liberal country and people are very fond of drinking. But well, you can have fun in other ways.
For example right now. It's 19.05 pm. Dark and 10 degrees of celcius. A bit windy as well. It's only going to get worse. But at the other hand there are many good things as well. It's good and bad like anywhere else and with most things in life. You just have to cherish what you have.

I'm sure he did well with the ladies in Kopenhagen because of you.

I am the new Omar Borkan al-Gala or what that guy is named, LOL. No, I talk freely with the Danish women here although I prefer to speak and stick to the Muslim and Arab women here from all over the world. We have students from the Arab world (many countries), Turkey, Pakistan, India, Malaysia, Indonesia. So it's quite fun. Africa too I forgot. Aside from the non-Muslims such as Indians and Chinese. Especially many Chinese.

Oi @Armstrong one of my local shops/kiosks are owned by Pakistanis. I speak in English with them. Very friendly. Punjabis I believe although I have not asked.:D

I always order spices, vegetables, halal meat, rice and Red Bull, LOL. I frequent many shops/kiosks. Always looking for the cheapest option. Arab bargaining, LOL.

How do I mention people properly? I always copy others when they mention somebody and then I write the username, LOL.

Last edited:
I study in Copenhagen, Denmark. My field is engineering. I have lived abroad for a couple of years due to my fathers work so beforehand I studied in Paris and in the US for 1 year. Lived abroad for a long time now. Similar story with most of my siblings and my own father. My family and extended family is spread across the world aside from KSA and the Arab world. We are mixed too. But I plan to go back no doubt about it as soon as I finish my studies.

Thank you very much. Where are you living bro and what type of study/work do you do if I may ask? Maybe we should move this chat between us to another thread? Then just delete your post in the "Saudi Arabia pictures thread" so it is not spam. Sometimes the moderators delete it.
Which engineering are you studying i mean electrical or chemical or something else @al-Hasani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom