What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yara can someone tell me from where I can download English movies directly. Srinivas posted a link I did down some but suddenly these appear directly opening in window media player when in process of download.

But again the message I get "I cant be played"

Do you want us to die laughing ...... :D
Yes laugh in war you will not laugh and those soldiers of your also are not able to laugh who are facing Pakistani lions at LOC

Yes laugh in war you will not laugh and those soldiers of your also are not able to laugh who are facing Pakistani lions at LOC
oye molvi bas kar ja.

movies download ka link post kar.

oh yara can someone tell me from where I can download English movies directly. Srinivas posted a link I did down some but suddenly these appear directly opening in window media player when in process of download.

I use amaderforum.com but you will not find direct download links on that site. Mostly links which requires you to download for free (long wait) or premium account which cost money

There are plenty of sites where you can watch online with OK quality. I personally refrain doing that but if i have to, I just search in google like "Watch X Men First Class online" or "watch The Shawshank Redemption Online"

The one in your picture is a buffoon not a lion .

May ALLAH accept his sacrifice
Aameeen

He was the obedient son of his parents. May he get an opportunity to obey them in future as well.

I am feeling very sorry for him today and he mad was laughing for no reason

i already told u.:mad:

@Zarvan do you like the new forum? Does the lal topi like the new forum? Tell him to lose some weight man. Looks like a fat hippy uncle with a hard on for guns and a delusion that he is a hard ***.

@Zarvan do you like the new forum? Does the lal topi like the new forum? Tell him to lose some weight man. Looks like a fat hippy uncle with a hard on for guns and a delusion that he is a hard ***.
Speed and mentioning is good but look sucks and also thanks and likes should be like old days and also the way of posting pictures and videos should be like old days
@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut @Zakii

If anybody has a persian, just don't give him/her milk, it can have dihorrhea :(
Recently one of the punch faced kitten got it :(

I myself is waiting for waar to come on DVD because I don't visit cinemas because salah times come between salah

Plus what's left unsaid is that you could always get blown up in a cinema by another molvi .....

i already told u.:mad:

when???

Tell; again :P.

the issue is , one link working on my home laptop but it is not downloading when I try on my other personal one which I use at office. I hope idint mess up settings

I myself is waiting for waar to come on DVD because I don't visit cinemas because salah times come between salah
bwahahaahaha you know watching on DVD even is haram.

you seem caught between your own confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom