What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks lala - apart from the inexplicable pain, everything else is fine. :D

@onionkiller

Kidney stone - needs a laser surgery.

sir i have seen this problem. but my stone was very small. drink maximum water u can, and beer if you can. there is many medicine also available for Kidney stone. if u have a small stone (in medical language) than dnt need of laser surgery. btw get well soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
sir i have seen this problem. but my stone was very small. drink maximum water u can, and beer if you can. there is many medicine also available for Kidney stone. if u have a small stone (in medical language) than dnt need of laser surgery. btw get well soon.

Its about 7mm so not really small and yes all im drinking is water and beer.

btw please stop creating threads from your cell phone, they can not be formated and ultimately have to be closed or deleted. Always post a thread from PC and properly format it in 4-5 line blocks so its easier to read for everyone.

Did you just show the insolence of calling a beautiful, charming & elegant 'lady' as a mere 'girl' ! :angry:

At any rate @Jessica_L isn't just a 'girl' shes a Pakistani Girl & my Little Sister ! :pakistan:

So you'd better address her as 'Milady' ! :)

Am I right or am I right - @Jessica_L ? :azn:

Oye Baba E Behbood e Khawateen...:)

You are left.(or are you asking them to leave you alone?)

Or are you telling them that it's right to talk to you and share with you all their troubles.

Its about 7mm so not really small and yes all im drinking is water and beer.

btw please stop creating threads from your cell phone, they can not be formated and ultimately have to be closed or deleted. Always post a thread from PC and properly format it in 4-5 line blocks so its easier to read for everyone.

oh very bad. i dnt have PC. is there any solution so that i can post new threads ? i think who use mobile can read my posts, may be some problem with PC

oh very bad. i dnt have PC. is there any solution so that i can post new threads ? i think who use mobile can read my posts, may be some problem with PC

Yes there is a solution.

1: Make sure that all of your copy paste text has 'breaks' - which means it should be in 4-5 line paragraphs then [BREAK] then another paragraph. You can do it on your cell phone too, and it doesn't take long. Just remember that the screen resolution your readers are going to be reading on is going to be larger than your cell phone's screen, therefore it needs to be formatted. This way readers can read, its called 'formatting'. If a thread is not formatted it means that no one can read it, which means, when i find it - i will delete it.

2: Post the link with www extension, don't just post the name of the sources. - Always post a source.

Yes there is a solution.

1: Make sure that all of your copy paste text has 'breaks' - which means it should be in 4-5 line paragraphs then [BREAK] then another paragraph. You can do it on your cell phone too, and it doesn't take long. Just remember that the screen resolution your readers are going to be reading on is going to be larger than your cell phone's screen, therefore it needs to be formatted. This way readers can read, its called 'formatting'. If a thread is not formatted it means that no one can read it, which means, when i find it - i will delete it.

2: Post the link with www extension, don't just post the name of the sources. - Always post a source.

aeronaut are you there?need an advice- urgent.

Yes there is a solution.

very thanks sir ji for your advice. tamater,amrood mat khaya karo lala ji , again chances of stone.

Did you just show the insolence of calling a beautiful, charming & elegant 'lady' as a mere 'girl' ! :angry:

At any rate @Jessica_L isn't just a 'girl' shes a Pakistani Girl & my Little Sister ! :pakistan:

So you'd better address her as 'Milady' ! :)

Am I right or am I right - @Jessica_L ? :azn:

Aww that's so sweet! And Yes you are right.

They both are against jews but elis sounds a bit different.

Same person. If the moderators are unable to see that it is only due to him using proxies this time. He writes the same things. Only less obvious in order not to disguise himself. But the first time I saw his post I knew it was him.

No doubt about it whatsoever.

Yipi kai yei motherfucker!

003-die-hard-22.jpg

looks like die hard 5 failed badly

Same person. If the moderators are unable to see that it is only due to him using proxies this time. He writes the same things. Only less obvious in order not to disguise himself. But the first time I saw his post I knew it was him.

No doubt about it whatsoever.

I think once he mentioned himself as a Vietnamese living in France and he's using his current flags to bypass flag violations. Once he's banned again, he will come back with using EU flags.

I want to mess with him but @Hyperion tells me to stay away from the trolls. :undecided:

Hyperion can i bash on him for this once ? :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom