What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that I have a tumor? Yes I do, RIGHT inside my head. Anyway, it speaks to me. It is sentient.

So I am looking at some links on old engine related articles on BR. I came across this-

"HAL’s Engine Test Bed Research and Design Centre (ETBRDC) will work to produce the turbo-shaft engine for the proposed indigenous multi-role combat aircraft being designed by the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA).”Such an engine can alternatively be installed in the fifth generation fighter proposed to be developed jointly by India and Russia,”

MY TUMOR IMMEDIATELY STARTED WAILING AND GNASHING ITS TUMOROUS TEETH- KILL THEM ALL IT SHRIEKED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Sounds more like Dimaagi Keeda!! More you scratch it's back more active it'll get!
What's special about that news, it's very old and news/ updates on HAL engine development are rare sight. Do you have anything new to share?

Sounds more like Dimaagi Keeda!! More you scratch it's back more active it'll get!
What's special about that news, it's very old and news/ updates on HAL engine development are rare sight. Do you have anything new to share?

Sir ji, turbo-shaft engines power helicopters, now re-read the quoted part.

Yes, a lot of things have occurred behind the scenes- blisk 1st stage fans coming out on display, near 2nd gen SCB on display early this year now I gleaned that lab samples of Yttria stabilized zirconia coatings are up and running. If all goes well and the funding for the Kaveri continues then within the next 5 years you will have an engine that will have matched the latest variant of the F-110 on the Vipers. Getting the max thrust of 81Kn out at 100kg less weight is what we are aiming at, dry thrust has already been achieved and now they have the go ahead to start certification of the engine- BIG step that since GTRE will have finally gone through one complete evolution cycle of gas turbines.

Reactions: sms
no idea girl :what:
well i have seen u calling people islamophobes ,so maybe the same people are saying that.
btw,the best solution is - just avoid

Did you just show the insolence of calling a beautiful, charming & elegant 'lady' as a mere 'girl' ! :angry:

At any rate @Jessica_L isn't just a 'girl' shes a Pakistani Girl & my Little Sister ! :pakistan:

So you'd better address her as 'Milady' ! :)

Am I right or am I right - @Jessica_L ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you just show the insolence of calling a beautiful, charming & elegant 'lady' as a mere 'girl' ! :angry:

At any rate @Jessica_L isn't just a 'girl' shes a Pakistani Girl & my Little Sister ! :pakistan:

So you'd better address her as 'Milady' ! :)

Am I right or am I right - @Jessica_L ? :azn:

@Jessica_L Milady :smitten: :police:

Lala, how are you feeling now - any improvement? :what:
@Aeronaut

This is the only kind of pain which makes tooth pain seem like a joy-ride. :blink:

Thanks lala - apart from the inexplicable pain, everything else is fine. :D

@onionkiller

Kidney stone - needs a laser surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom