What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RAMPAGE baba Webber bach gya na phir grey's anatomy mein?:D

ustv_greys_anatomy_s08_e16_5.jpg

I miss this \/\/\/ man on the left.He was an interesting character but he got an early exit.

greysblog1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I miss this \/\/\/ man on the left.He was an interesting character but he got an early exit.

greysblog1.jpg
So you like experienced surgeons :D

greysblog1.jpg
is that blood(stains) in your avatar :what:

@LoveIcon :

Lovey Bhai apnaaa @Hyperion called me a Kashmiri Immigrant who should be sent back ! :cray:

Aaap keiii fellow Punjabi kiii itniii tazleeel keiii baaad aaap neiii issss Khan ko zameeen mein kiyun nahin gaaaar diyaaa ? :angry:

@LoveIcon :

Lovey Bhai apnaaa @Hyperion called me a Kashmiri Immigrant who should be sent back ! :cray:

Aaap keiii fellow Punjabi kiii itniii tazleeel keiii baaad aaap neiii issss Khan ko zameeen mein kiyun nahin gaaaar diyaaa ? :angry:

Yaar like luffy says - they are akhroots, don't take them seriously :omghaha:

@LoveIcon :

come back :kiss3:

Ayush What are your views about UK?

UK is a friendly country..and is still a major power and will continue to be one for a long time.it has a high development index.

as a child,i grew up hating UK(for obvious reasons :P) but then i realised that we are friends now.
btw,why this question all of a sudden? :what:

UK is a friendly country..and is still a major power and will continue to be one for a long time.it has a high development index.

as a child,i grew up hating UK(for obvious reasons :P) but then i realised that we are friends now.
btw,why this question all of a sudden? :what:

Well I read what you said to that (ignoramus Hussain0216) and I was curious.
Don't get me wrong I don't hate UK either Just this group of people there.

Well I read what you said to that (ignoramus Hussain0216) and I was curious.
Don't get me wrong I don't hate UK either Just this group of people there.

hmmm...
i was just using his logic of calling christain losers,by that logic he is staying in a country of losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom