What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush

Btw who is spreading these rumors about me being a Hinduphobe? Do you have any idea who the culprit could be?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush

Btw who is spreading these rumors about me being a Hinduphobe? Do you have any idea who the culprit could be?

no idea girl :what:
well i have seen u calling people islamophobes ,so maybe the same people are saying that.
btw,the best solution is - just avoid

no idea girl :what:
well i have seen u calling people islamophobes ,so maybe the same people are saying that.
btw,the best solution is - just avoid

Well they were acting like Islamophobes with their disgusting posts but Me on the other hand never took shots at anyone's religion.Not my style and I made it clear but they just don't get it LOL.
Well I'll try to avoid them next time, I can't promise I will but I'll try.

@Hyperion First samples of yttria stabilized zirconia coatings achieved. Extensive tests to be carried out. Also blisk for first stage fan on the Laghu shakti has been forged, acquired after years at it in investment casting and access to CNC. So some progress made. Lets see how the prospective TBC holds up.
@Oscar sir, generally blisks are made with investment casting or CNC, the question that was bothering me was that the material for say a SCB and the disk itself are different, no? So in that scenario wouldn't investment casting prove ineffective, what process would be used then, friction welding?

@sms YO! kya haal hai sir ji? Acha ye batao cheen me kar kya rahe ho aap?

Yaar, 50 cent/post job search kar raha hun.. :omghaha:

Do you know that I have a tumor? Yes I do, RIGHT inside my head. Anyway, it speaks to me. It is sentient.

So I am looking at some links on old engine related articles on BR. I came across this-

"HAL’s Engine Test Bed Research and Design Centre (ETBRDC) will work to produce the turbo-shaft engine for the proposed indigenous multi-role combat aircraft being designed by the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA).”Such an engine can alternatively be installed in the fifth generation fighter proposed to be developed jointly by India and Russia,”

MY TUMOR IMMEDIATELY STARTED WAILING AND GNASHING ITS TUMOROUS TEETH- KILL THEM ALL IT SHRIEKED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

@Anubis Sup bro? How hangs the lungi, clenched securely at the waist one hopes?

Will you folks over at yankeeland end the damn shutdown before you folks hit default?

Do you know that I have a tumor? Yes I do, RIGHT inside my head. Anyway, it speaks to me. It is sentient.

So I am looking at some links on old engine related articles on BR. I came across this-

"HAL’s Engine Test Bed Research and Design Centre (ETBRDC) will work to produce the turbo-shaft engine for the proposed indigenous multi-role combat aircraft being designed by the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA).”Such an engine can alternatively be installed in the fifth generation fighter proposed to be developed jointly by India and Russia,”

MY TUMOR IMMEDIATELY STARTED WAILING AND GNASHING ITS TUMOROUS TEETH- KILL THEM ALL IT SHRIEKED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

@Anubis Sup bro? How hangs the lungi, clenched securely at the waist one hopes?

Will you folks over at yankeeland end the damn shutdown before you folks hit default?

We are trying to turning it off and on again.It usually works with everything else!

We are trying to turning it off and on again.It usually works with everything else!

NOT a good idea, things don't look too good.

Btw why did you remove the Muslamic raygun avatar?:frown:

NOT a good idea, things don't look too good.

Btw why did you remove the Muslamic raygun avatar?:frown:

Meh...I went into a egyptian vibe...currently I'm in a Chernobyl vibe....spent 5 hours watching and rewatching documentaries on Chernobyl!

Meh...I went into a egyptian vibe...currently I'm in a Chernobyl vibe....spent 5 hours watching and rewatching documentaries on Chernobyl!

Chernobyl, such a horrid place- primarily due to the fact that Bruce Willis decided to end an action packed series there on such a tepid and bland note that it felt like someone had stuffed a ton of continental food down my gullet. :sick:

Look up other stuff man.

Chernobyl, such a horrid place- primarily due to the fact that Bruce Willis decided to end an action packed series there on such a tepid and bland note that it felt like someone had stuffed a ton of continental food down my gullet. :sick:

Look up other stuff man.

Yipi kai yei motherfucker!

003-die-hard-22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom