What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You back bro? Thought you left the forum :P

And you're on here 24/7 so no suprise that you're getting a headache. Your eyesight will deterioate.
it's a bit better now! :)
Yes actualy I had left the forum for Good..
But After a long time I saw a lot of enthusiasm in PDF leadership All thanks to @jaibi ; We both thought that I could be of some help, so i cancelled the retirement for now and also, I am making few of my own reports for my blog primarily but I will also post on PDF
*One regarding TNWs
*the other regarding Armoured warfare

So hows life in Norway?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not enough to scare Alphee....... what you should've said was:

"Your eyesight will deteriorate, and your balls will shrink to the size of peas"

:rofl:

You back bro? Thought you left the forum :P

And you're on here 24/7 so no suprise that you're getting a headache. Your eyesight will deterioate.

@Secur I have run enough simulation but I think a lot of Rural Area will be spared in Case india is Nuked

But After a long time I saw a lot of enthusiasm in PDF leadership All thanks to @jaibi ; We both thought that I could be of some help, so i cancelled the retirement for now and also, I am making few of my own reports for my blog primarily but I will also post on PDF
*One regarding TNWs

So hows life in Norway?

Cool, nice, all good bro, you tell, how is everything in Lahore?

That's not enough to scare Alphee....... what you should've said was:

"Your eyesight will deteriorate, and your balls will shrink to the size of peas"

:rofl:

I doubt he will stop being online on PDF all the time even if that happens :lol:

Bachay jhamooray, because you know squat about nuclear weapons, that's why you think rural areas will be spared!

Cumulative damage of just 100 nukes, will be total for India. There are 100 different ways to do it!

@Secur I have run enough simulation but I think a lot of Rural Area will be spared in Case india is Nuked

Bachay jhamooray, because you know squat about nuclear weapons, that's why you think rural areas will be spared!

Cumulative damage of just 100 nukes, will be total for India. There are 100 different ways to do it!
I am just taking about 50kt nukes on 10 main cities!

@Pboy @RazPaK @M-48 @Mirzay

Tom clancy died :cry:

RIP........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuking India will kill you too Alpheeee. The radiation will do enough damage to destroy a good portion of Pakistan as well so either way whether they nuke us or if we nuke them, its suicide for both countries ;)

But After a long time I saw a lot of enthusiasm in PDF leadership All thanks to @jaibi ; We both thought that I could be of some help, so i cancelled the retirement for now and also
, I am making few of my own reports for my blog primarily but I will also post on PDF
*One regarding TNWs

So hows life in Norway?

2114.gif

:angel:

Im Watching hobbit. :pop:

How are you my munnay - alphee :kiss3:

Its legit, i am going to watch The Kingdom of Heavens, director version. @Jungibaaz @TechMan

lol @Alpha1 might do something great, moving on from being a naswar troll to actually making an impact for Pakistan.

Proud of you! :laughcry: :clap:

Last edited:
Kion' khaffa hongay sarkar? :D

mere kolo khaffa aai ???

@Hyperion

We are training the Jehadi in him! :woot:

Uski training abhee baaki hai.............. :D

Its legit, i am going to watch The Kingdom of Heavens, director version. @Jungibaaz @TechMan

lol @Alpha1 might do something great, moving on from being a naswar troll to actually making an impact for Pakistan.

Proud of you! :laughcry: :clap:

Yara, abhee tak nahin' dekhi thee "The Hobbit"? :D

Im Watching hobbit. :pop:

How are you my munnay - alphee :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom