What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look up for news relating to any heinous pedos being nabbed in Britain- I know its a whole country and all but Hindugirl is a particularly vicious criminal and the case should stand out- I am sure you'll find what you're looking for. Specially, keep a look out for any pedos who have a MO involving drugged candies.:tup:

A similar case was caught in Scotland a few months back, not sure about the Brits.
Apparently there is a case right now on about some Muslim-Brits "breeding" Sikh-Brit girls for sex slavery. I really cant figure what it is about Britain that despite being almost a model secular society it breeds the ultimate breed of nutjob fundoos..albiet with British accents that would make Liz Hurley look like an immigrant.

A similar case was caught in Scotland a few months back, not sure about the Brits.
Apparently there is a case right now on about some Muslim-Brits breed Sikh-Brit girls for sex. I really cant figure what it is about Britain that despite being almost a model secular society it breeds the ultimate breed of nutjob fundoos.

Beats me, the weather perhaps? But to be fair the news also stated that there were Sikh brits involved in the same douchebaggery so its not much to do with being a fundoo but rather related to being a poor excuse of a human being. After all we've got trafficking mafias which have ruined the lives of thousands if not millions of women- don't think they ask one to mention their religion when one applies for a "position".

True fundoos on the other hand are present everywhere, why in Britain though- perhaps because it is an alien land- cultures clash and moral paradigms are tested- a good place to find disillusioned youths (pick whichever reason, bad luck with jobs, poor economic opportunities, discrimination).

Btw, now that you mention it. I have come across a fundoo or two from my side of the fence- very eloquent, very aggressive, couch their bigotry in social theories (albeit often mis-attributing the original argument being posited in said theory, but its enough to put down the average posters). Might want to look into them.

Beats me, the weather perhaps? But to be fair the news also stated that there were Sikh brits involved in the same douchebaggery so its not much to do with being a fundoo but rather related to being a poor excuse of a human being. After all we've got trafficking mafias which have ruined the lives of thousands if not millions of women- don't think they ask one to mention their religion when one applies for a "position".

Tue fundoos on the other hand are present everywhere, why in Britain though- perhaps because it is an alien land- cultures clash and moral paradigms are tested- a good place to find disillusioned youths (pick whichever reason, bad luck with jobs, poor economic opportunities, discrimination).

Btw, now that you mention it. I have come across a fundoo or two from my side of the fence- very eloquent, very aggressive, couch their bigotry in social theories (albeit often mis-attributing the original argument being posited in said theory, but its enough to put down the average posers). Might want to look into them.

Fundoos here? Do tell do tell!

I just got off on stories of St Stephens and its elections.. and how intolerant Chennai is.

Fundoos here? Do tell do tell!

I just got off on stories of St Stephens and its elections.. and how intolerant Chennai is.

I mean special cases. They don't go out baying for blood or anything but its crystal clear what they are trying to posit in their posts. Sankranti is one fellow, although he's less of an issue (he's too busy campaigning on PDF for his political party)- he's more of a possible problem in the future- I keep a close eye on him. Mitunjaya is another, he's a total Zarvi only smarter and less polite.

I mean special cases. They don't go out baying for blood or anything but its crystal clear what they are trying to posit in their posts. Sankranti is one fellow, although he's less of an issue (he's too busy campaigning on PDF for his political party)- he's more of a possible problem in the future- I keep a close eye on him. Mitunjaya is another, he's a total Zarvi only smarter and less polite.

Report away.. the second fellow I know of and he's had his share of slaps on the wrist. Will add more if needed.

Right now I am sad on hearing the story of a pretty girl falling for a semi-feminine dude. So signing off to relive the bout of depression.

@Roybot

From 16 mins in the 1st clip and 3 minutes and 7 minutes on the 2nd clip.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I should call it a day I have a headache!

@Secur Now an exchange of fire has occurred. Wait for a proper debrief from the IA not hack jobs from TOI where an additional group joining the main body 2-3 days ago was termed as an attempt to set up a logistics line today. If you read something on HT though then they try and do their research so it won't be too far out.
@hinduguy they let you out! The brits must have gone bonkers, allowing pedos to roam about.

My baby.... you back....... now bend over, the Emperor missed you! :partay:

@hinduguy

Alpheena........ The Emperor requires a shoulder massage first......... :angry:

You back bro? Thought you left the forum :P

And you're on here 24/7 so no suprise that you're getting a headache. Your eyesight will deterioate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom