What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a rumour that you've joined a Dieters Club where they make you eat edible grass all day long because you've gained so much weight that it was even hard for you to tie your own shoe laces ! :unsure:

Oooiii...hoiiii - Allah Khair kareiii ! :cry:

Unnnn goats kiii jinn keiii hiseeiii (share) kiii grass aaap khaaa jaaatiii hooo ! :P

Tujheee disappointment ka ziyadaa shauuuk haiii ? :what:

I dunno how I can be useful when I don't know anything about these things ! :unsure:

But if you insist - Fine ! :kiss3:

Tell me what you want me to do & I'll see whether I'm good for anything or not ? :undecided:

I'll let you know what you're going to do, mate, and you are doing it, don't worry, I'm here to help and you're a part of my team. Welcome to Task Force 2!

Oye @Hyperion , you online right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let you know what you're going to do, mate, and you are doing it, don't worry, I'm here to help and you're a part of my team. Welcome to Task Force 2!
Is Task Force 1 completed? :)

Yara, on phone with wifey! :D

Oye @Hyperion , you online right now?

Yara, me there for proofreading, whenever you need my help. I run 6 different companies..... have less than 15 minutes per day free! :D

I come here to have a chat with all of you friends. When the time comes, I'll contribute as much as I physically can! :angel:

Yups, @Aeronaut and @Slav Defence heading those. Slav's article would be up in a few days and, sir @fatman17 is also authoring one on WoT, Inshallah, it'd be up by next week as well.

After talking to bhabi tell me, dude.

All fine bro. You tell, what about you?

Took an early nap at 9, up and running now- got to get to work in 15.

Nice pro-pic btw, Crime master gogo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qotl5hHB4c

Took an early nap at 9, up and running now- got to get to work in 15.

Nice pro-pic btw, Crime master gogo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qotl5hHB4c

Work so early? :O

Haha yeah. Crime Master Gogo is a blast from the past! :)

Where is @hinduguy??Disappeared suddenly.:undecided:

Where is @hinduguy??Disappeared suddenly.:undecided:

Look up for news relating to any heinous pedos being nabbed in Britain- I know its a whole country and all but Hindugirl is a particularly vicious criminal and the case should stand out- I am sure you'll find what you're looking for. Specially, keep a look out for any pedos who have a MO involving drugged candies.:tup:

Look up for news relating to any heinous pedos being nabbed in Britain- I know its a whole country and all but Hindugirl is a particularly vicious criminal and the case should stand out- I am sure you'll find what you're looking for. Specially, keep a look out for any pedos who have a MO involving drugged candies.:tup:

SLANDER:pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom