What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Increment the 15 minutes with 5 additional minutes every month..... that's how it is....... once she knows your reaction time, she will hit you more...... you always cushion it with 5 more minutes per month...... :D

From today....

End of this year your response should be: 1 hour. (approx)
Two years: 2 hour.
Three years: 3 hours.

You will be safe, once you reach 8 hours, at 8th year down the road. Reason? 95% of marriages / relationships fail within the first 8 years. If you can conquer that time frame, you are set! Trust me.... this is my life long research......

Well you saved me today, otherwise my temper snaps within 10-12 minutes of an argument with ANY female. Now i sit back and wait for 15 minutes to go buy then i take my shot and its a bullseye everytime.

How can someone become fool with a same tactic .. ?? :lol:

Lala, once she has found out the "switch", there is nothing much you can do about it. Trust me, she has tasted blood now, tumhari abb khair nahin' :yu:

Yara khuda ki kasam - i have NEVER been trolled this much --- NEVER. Guess what trick i used to get out of her trap?

I sent a cellphone to my little brother last year, it had a short clip of Aero sahib doing flat out 250kms an hr on a freeway. She saw it and lo and behold - we had a fight --- [Her bashing me and me being the punching bag]. So i said that if you mean what you said im going to do what i did last year again --- and im gonna crash. That will be a see you later for good.....

She snapped :omghaha:

cropped-shoe_dish_wp.jpg
Rotti apnay haath sai khud banai mere liaay :kiss3:

Works only twice. Don't abuse "I'm gonna hurt myself".... next time you do it, she will say, go to hell. I'll do the same.... :D

Yara khuda ki kasam - i have NEVER been trolled this much --- NEVER. Guess what trick i used to get out of her trap?

I sent a cellphone to my little brother last year, it had a short clip of Aero sahib doing flat out 250kms an hr on a freeway. She saw it and lo and behold - we had a fight --- [Her bashing me and me being the punching bag]. So i said that if you mean what you said im going to do what i did last year again --- and im gonna crash. That will be a see you later for good.....

At least u learned something from @Alpha1 :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
OT: I love trolling girls :omghaha:
I recently convinced @Mirzay that desi girls are ugly :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom