What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 don't forget why you're here. If you don't kick it's @$$ i will :coffee:

And btw i will also be needing some screenshots !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the Jungle ! :P

They all live in different habitats - Savannah, Tropical Jungles, South American Rainforests ! :)

Yeah that's true but what if these cats came face to face who will win?

@Alpha1 don't forget why you're here. If you don't kick it's @$$ i will :coffee:

And btw i will also be needing some screenshots !!!
Yar , I need screenshots for a project i was making too.
Im on the mobile 90% of the time.. So can't take screenshots!

Abb mein hanso'n kay apna sarr phoron'.... don't tell me you got trolled by bhabhi! :D

She trolled me into tears - then laughed endlessly over the phone..... my stupid index hit its highest today. She had me pinned down, looks like she has worked out my control panel at her finger tips. She knows EXACTLY when,how,how much for how long is enough to pisss me off :confused:

Dude, it's exactly the same with me, still!!! She still gets the last laugh, even after 8 years... she knows exactly which buttons to push, then watch me suffer..... and then kiss........ it's art only she knows..........

So my take? Kiddo, get... set.... ready....... for a joy ride...... (there is no right emoticon for this feeling......) :haha:

She trolled me into tears - then laughed endlessly over the phone..... my stupid index hit its highest today. She had me pinned down, looks like she has worked out my control panel at her finger tips. She knows EXACTLY when,how,how much for how long is enough to pisss me off :confused:

Dude, it's exactly the same with me, still!!! She still gets the last laugh, even after 8 years... she knows exactly which buttons to push, then watch me suffer..... and then kiss........ it's art only she knows..........

So my take? Kiddo, get... set.... ready....... for a joy ride...... (there is no right emoticon for this feeling......) :haha:
Why are you making me jealous :cry:

ye no ho k mai amma sai rishta lai janay kai liaay keh dun :laughcry: !!!

It is always good to tease the nearest ones .. :smitten:

Wah wah apke ye irshadat tou may save krleti hun :D

It ended pretty sweet :P

Now i feel how it feels to feel something like this. Matchless/Priceless :D

Btw - when i was being trolled i was thinking of your 15 minute rule - to allow her to vent the frustration out and dont be a bitchh for 15 minutes.... :omghaha:

@Hyperion reaper still bellyaching about Naswaris getting titles and "turks", I am still befuddled, hai kya pareshani use hamse? Did we like trash his house, upend his car, kill his pet dog and **** all over his carpet or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom