What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is word blind for this word Lala
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@jaibi - Dude I was a Jr.TT a while back before I asked Webby to revert me back to the status of a regular user ! :)

I like to troll & derail threads & I don't want to go all respectable & be a Jr.TT ! :D

Well, I want you back in my ranks. I really need you for the PDF project. I'm not taking no for an answer.

Theek hai, don't be Jr. TT if you don't want to but at least help me in the project.

Well, I want you back in my ranks. I really need you for the PDF project. I'm not taking no for an answer.

Theek hai, don't be Jr. TT if you don't want to but at least help me in the project.

Dude I'm busy these days but tell me what you want of me & I'd do whatever I can ! :)

Hello @Marshmallow apa ! :wave:

Dude I'm busy these days but tell me what you want of me & I'd do whatever I can ! :)

Hello @Marshmallow apa ! :wave:

shut up:offpost:

It's not a short term thing, needs just 2-4 hours per week and we'd start rolling in a few weeks, at most.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...e-required-pdf-project-pakistan-military.html

Check that to see what we're doin

jaibi he alredy spends 200 to 400 hours on PDF n u r askin him to limit his visits to 2 to 4 hours :rofl::omghaha:

I heard a rumour that you've joined a Dieters Club where they make you eat edible grass all day long because you've gained so much weight that it was even hard for you to tie your own shoe laces ! :unsure:

Oooiii...hoiiii - Allah Khair kareiii ! :cry:

Unnnn goats kiii jinn keiii hiseeiii (share) kiii grass aaap khaaa jaaatiii hooo ! :P

I'll teach you those things, don't worry. You're on. I'm counting you in.

Tujheee disappointment ka ziyadaa shauuuk haiii ? :what:

I dunno how I can be useful when I don't know anything about these things ! :unsure:

But if you insist - Fine ! :kiss3:

Tell me what you want me to do & I'll see whether I'm good for anything or not ? :undecided:

I heard a rumour that you've joined a Dieters Club where they make you eat edible grass all day long because you've gained so much weight that it was even hard for you to tie your own shoe laces ! :unsure:

Oooiii...hoiiii - Allah Khair kareiii !

Unnnn goats kiii jinn keiii hiseeiii (share) kiii grass aaap khaaa jaaatiii hooo !

Tujheee disappointment ka ziyadaa shauuuk haiii ?

I dunno how I can be useful when I don't know anything about these things !

But if you insist - Fine ! :kiss3:

Tell me what you want me to do & I'll see whether I'm good for anything or not ?

he wants u to do this
animal-graphics-hippo-250160.gif

and this

animal-graphics-hippo-342716.gif

to provide da entertainment for PDF users n keep them buzi here, it wud also help u reduce ur 150 kg of weight :tongue:

haha jk:bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom