What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 Aja mera munna :kiss3:

I told you this was a topi drama - my alphee munna cant leave me like that.... he loves me way too much...don't you alphee? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What does that "word" mean little darling? :blink:

Come here Mirrzzzzaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy :kiss3:

He is word blind for this word Lala
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Bhawawwawawawawawawawwawa....... "Mullay kee daur masjid takk"........ :D

I told you this was a topi drama - my alphee munna cant leave me like that.... he loves me way too much...don't you alphee? ;)

Allah kay bando..... zindagi mein' itnay kaam hotay hain........ :laughcry:

@Alpha1

Vlad was missed :D

@Hyperion

kithay chupa baithaa hai ???

images

@Alpha1 Has come back ONLY because he missed my love for him.... hain nawww alpheee? :what:

@Hyperion

Lala - I have faced the worst trolling in my entire life ---- it pissed me off so much i ate 2000mg of paracetamol capsules to treat my buzzing headace - threw my hard cooked dinner and sweets in the bin - broke two bottles and a glass.... Than i found out it was a joke......practical joke...... I have been trolled and owned man !

Awwhhh I had actualy left but I couldn't ignore the misery you were going through in my absence :kiss3::kiss3::kiss3::kiss3::kiss3::kiss3:

Abb mein hanso'n kay apna sarr phoron'.... don't tell me you got trolled by bhabhi! :D

@Hyperion

Lala - I have faced the worst trolling in my entire life ---- it pissed me off so much i ate 2000mg of paracetamol capsules to treat my buzzing headace - threw my hard cooked dinner and sweets in the bin - broke two bottles and a glass.... Than i found out it was a joke......practical joke...... I have been trolled and owned man !

Ahhhhhhhhhh..... you shooooo cute..... now come here and give the Emperor a kisshyyyyy! :kiss3:

Awwhhh I had actualy left but I couldn't ignore the misery you were going through in my absence :kiss3::kiss3::kiss3::kiss3::kiss3::kiss3:

Multi tasking, how can you be physically at 5 different places at the same time...... :blink:

That's where Multi-tasking comes into play !!! :D

@jaibi mate, You look real busy :) keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom