What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Emperor is no less, just need to embody the character, and voila we get "Alpheena Mehsud"! :lol:

Haven't you heard the tale of "Hyperina" and "Dilliana", where we broke ButtStrong & hinduguy? :woot:

Even Mambina (Mamba) started avoiding us! :P

@Hyperion
Alpha needs a Zaid Hamid type mentor. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Manti, where are you man? We miss the awesome music. Hope your health is good now, and you have shed all that extra weight!

@Manticore

@American_Millenium

you are an American but you argue lika a true Pakistani wid Indians n Chinese on those threads haha

same taunts and mocking like us lol:cheesy:

I'm of mostly German descent (last name Stossel), but I find the Pakistanis on this forum to be cool. Got no beef with you guys.. :)

(Actually, have no beef with the Indians either. Don't know why they are such douches.)

I'm of mostly German descent (last name Stossel), but I find the Pakistanis on this forum to be cool. Got no beef with you guys.. :)

(Actually, have no beef with the Indians either. Don't know why they are such douches.)

:disagree: Herzlich Wilkommen!

1375798_10151820673334130_1919723047_n.jpg

friends how to post links of news ? i am using samsung galaxy y dual sim mobile. thanks in advance who help, and to those also who read it and ignore. i am using opera mini for pdf.

@jaibi congrats on the promotion mate- keep it up.....you are taking a good initiative.....let me know if i can be of any help.....
@Hyperion whats up bro???
@ZYXW tussi kithay ho
@Talon - how you doing??
@Alpha1- did you manage to pass your fsc 1??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom