What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hafiz Saeed is no more than an animal.... Furthermore, he is just a pawn, who has been put on a pedestal, soon he shall be a martyr. Razi, this is me, not Dilli talking. I know all.

Owaisi puts you banniyas in your place. Hafez Saeed and everyone else support Akhbar Owaisi.

@Hyperion : whats the meaning of phoopa?

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair - Togadia is small fish. :D His speech was nothing when compared to the bigger animals on the prowl. Poor doctor :devil:
Not racist, but communal.

Obviously, I have already said that he is very capable of heinous things (as are all politicos, its about power). Unfortunately those who oppose him (the party) have been responsible for over 20 major riots (a list of which is easily found) and ergo I have stopped looking for those speeches of harmony and rather started searching for actions which point out to who's relatively better.

Folks like him don't incite the carnage- they ride on it. The useful idiots who are kept around by every faction to stir up the frenzy are the one's who need to be skinned- ergo the likes of Togadia and Owaisi.

We are planning to import Hefazot to India....those who are for the motion say Aye....those who are against the motion also say Aye!

Hafiz Saeed is no more than an animal.... Furthermore, he is just a pawn, who has been put on a pedestal, soon he shall be a martyr. Razi, this is me, not Dilli talking. I know all.

Dude, you are scaring me :confused:

How many fundoos have you killed today? Are you doing your bit, are you doing what a patriot would do?! :angry:

You is SCARY!

fatkidfromhook.gif

:D killing fundoos like a mercenary!

To be fair - Togadia is small fish. :D His speech was nothing when compared to the bigger animals on the prowl. Poor doctor :devil:

The point is, put them all in a house with what ever weapons you can find and if any one survive burn that house with them..

I have countless Shuhuda & Ghazi from my family's bloodline..... 1948 (my tribes casualties into thousands), 1965 (2 uncles dead), 1971 (phoopa dead), Kargil (classified) & recent FATA (3 cousins) operations. Please don't belittle our sacrifices.

We've fought just like you, against the Hindu's, the Brits & all that came before and after them....... the thing is you need to delink emotions from the equation...... if they killed, so did we..... I call that even....... if tomorrow my country needs us to defend itself from aggressors, we shall fight ferociously.... but if it's peace time, there is no need to keep grudges....... grudges don't fight battles, sound minds do.....

You make friends with our enemy. No respect.

I have family that is out in your area sacrificing their life for your people.

If you ask them, they will say we are here for our people.

We do not accept these Hindus, and their vile culture. They have lied enough during partition, to become untrustworthy.

I get Indian girls all the time, telling me we love Pakistanis. You guys are very sweet and humble ect. I would give Kashmir If I were in charge, ect.

Do I trust even one of them?

Answer is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom