What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You little weasel, you know that the Emperor HATES Bieber......... :pissed:
@Dillinger, confiscate his passport and throw him into the dungeon... he shall become kitty food.....

Chalo for your efforts, an inspirational songs for you!! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
You little weasel, you know that the Emperor HATES Bieber......... :pissed:
@Dillinger, confiscate his passport and throw him into the dungeon... he shall become kitty food.....

Na, I know your hate for his is just for outside world.. Secretly you love him and I saw you dancing to his tone..

Na, I know your hate for his is just for outside world.. Secretly you love him and I saw you dancing to his tone..

What's this kitty love that I see so often in here? :what: :D

That is high treason! :rofl:

Sounds like Johnny Walker scotch whiskey!!

Chalo for your efforts, an inspirational songs for you!! :whistle:

How dare you quote me and post that turd's video on the same post.....you sir are disrespecting the god of the underworld.....you will be facing some serious **** in the afterlife kid!:pissed:

Baniya - reminds me of banana chips - @seiko - I love those banana chips or flakes or whatever it is called :D

Its upperi mate!!

rjidly.jpg
[/IMG]

he is a vhp guy who tells all anti muslim things .. but most media people have decided not to show him as it gives him more publicity.

Last request - A few links pls. In office, can't see video, will when I reach home :devil:
haters_gonna_hate_cat_kitten_cute.jpg

No, that's NOT me :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom