What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many fundoos have you killed today? Are you doing your bit, are you doing what a patriot would do?! :angry:

Kill your Hindu fanatics first, before you ask anyone here. You are electing a mass murderer as the leader of your nation.

Your boyfriend Hyperion would have to be an absolute beghairat to support your murderous hindu nationalist Modi.

I hate Modi...... :angry:

Kill your Hindu fanatics first, before you ask anyone here. You are electing a mass murderer as the leader of your nation.

Your boyfriend Hyperion would have to be an absolute beghairat to support your murderous hindu nationalist Modi.

Apparently context and sense of humor are lost on you. When the courts prove him to be guilty, then he can be punished.

Yara, there is something about Tina Sani's voice that holds you...... furthermore, you can not translate Iqbal "word for word" as per the subtitle text of the clip you posted....... best way to understand Iqbal is to keep an open mind and flow with the words....... every second verse is bound to all the ones preceding and the one after...... it's an intricate web of theology and human-nature......

You understand the language, but you don't understand the passion or jazba.

The problem is that you are only a pashtun, and can only understand your hardships. You cannot understand the hardship we Punjabis have endured against these Hindus.

They have massacred familes, killed the eldarly and children. My own mother's uncle sits before me with a tongue cut out, and shows us the brutality that they faced. My family and thousands of other Pakistani Punjabis cannot accept this transgression. They murdered thousands of our women and children. We will not accept anything but revenge.

Yara, he is at the very least "guilty by association". Come on, you also got to agree that he is a racist bigot. A successful person, does not make a statesman.

Apparently context and sense of humor are lost on you. When the courts prove him to be guilty, then he can be punished.

You understand the language, but you don't understand the passion or jazba.

The problem is that you are only a pashtun, and can only understand your hardships. You cannot understand the hardship we Punjabis have endured against these Hindus.

They have massacred familes, killed the eldarly and children. My own mother's uncle sits before me with a tongue cut out, and shows us the brutality that they faced. My family and thousands of other Pakistani Punjabis cannot accept this transgression. They murdered thousands of our women and children. We will not accept anything but revenge.
ye baniya kahan sai beech mai aagia ???

@Hyperion

issay kehtay hain bekhudi. ye cheez ghalib wagera mai nahi thi !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, he is at the very least "guilty by association". Come on, you also got to agree that he is a racist bigot. A successful person, does not make a statesman.

He has a nack of getting away with things.. ;)

Not racist, but communal.

Obviously, I have already said that he is very capable of heinous things (as are all politicos, its about power). Unfortunately those who oppose him (the party) have been responsible for over 20 major riots (a list of which is easily found) and ergo I have stopped looking for those speeches of harmony and rather started searching for actions which point out to who's relatively better.

Folks like him don't incite the carnage- they ride on it. The useful idiots who are kept around by every faction to stir up the frenzy are the one's who need to be skinned- ergo the likes of Togadia and Owaisi.

Not racist, but communal.

Obviously, I have already said that he is very capable of heinous things. Unfortunately those who oppose him (the party) have been responsible for over 20 major riots (a list of which is easily found) and ergo I have stopped looking for those speeches of harmony and rather started searching for actions which point out to who's relatively better.

Folks like him don't incite the carnage- they ride on it. The useful idiots who are kept around by every faction to sti up the frenzy are the one's who need to be skinned- ergo the likes of Togadia and Owaisi.

Owaisi puts you banniyas in your place. Hafez Saeed and everyone else support Akhbar Owaisi.

Owaisi puts you banniyas in your place. Hafez Saeed and everyone else support Akhbar Owaisi.

Yes and ergo is in a direct stewardship to the Congress party, so much so that when the ruling government slashed all the development funds in his area in a "fiscal prudence measure" he called them saviors.:omghaha:

Dude, he cant even talk properly when see Khaki.. He is nothing than a coward politician.. Ask your Hafiz saab to find another role model :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom