What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy

The old shrink (the one before jaibi), he was talking BS about me too some time back !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy

The old shrink (the one before jaibi), he was talking BS about me too some time back !!!

Cheer up man, here have a cookie-

1272965532_nigerian-kid-dance.gif

Oye, mausi-museebtain matt bann..... let it be........ we don't dabble into what, why scenarios....... everyone is free to stay and leave......... no gossips yara.......

I know perfect Urdu. Please test away...... I eat Iqbaliat as snacks........ :lol:

Razi, stop being naughty boy...... yes you are a formidable Chaudry, therefore a perfect specimen of humankind, that goes without saying! :D

LOL.

Just forget it man.

I may be a perfect organism, but I am in no way a perfect human being.

Alphee yara, insaan bann...... if you finger someone, then face the consequences as well.... or learn to let go..... time to grow up! :tup:

I am copletely ok with Dillinger's or hyperion's jokes!

Rampi, listen to what I posted..... one of Tina Sani's best performance...... and do concentrate on the message by Iqbal.
@RAMPAGE

@Hyperion

Scary ninjas man, you turks are finished the day Iran decides to attack.:coffee:

iranian-secret-weapon-6.jpg

If I tried doing that I think the kundaa (hook) thats holding the rope would probably come out ! :ashamed:

Razi, stop being naughty boy...... yes you are a formidable Chaudry, therefore a perfect specimen of humankind, that goes without saying! :D
@RazPaK being a formidable Chaudhry - Hunnh...don't make me laugh ! :lol:

I eat such Formidable Chaudries as Pancake at breakfast ! :smokin:

Yo! Here I am, what's going on??

How many fundoos have you killed today? Are you doing your bit, are you doing what a patriot would do?! :angry:

If I tried doing that I think the kundaa (hook) thats holding the rope would probably come out ! :ashamed:

@RazPaK being a formidable Chaudhry - Hunnh...don't make me laugh ! :lol:

I eat such Formidable Chaudries as Pancake at breakfast ! :smokin:

You is SCARY!

fatkidfromhook.gif

Rampi, listen to what I posted..... one of Tina Sani's best performance...... and do concentrate on the message by Iqbal.
@RAMPAGE
kia dimagh ki dahi bana rha hai subah subah. :D

Suni hai mara ;)

Yara, there is something about Tina Sani's voice that holds you...... furthermore, you can not translate Iqbal "word for word" as per the subtitle text of the clip you posted....... best way to understand Iqbal is to keep an open mind and flow with the words....... every second verse is bound to all the ones preceding and the one after...... it's an intricate web of theology and human-nature......

@Hyperion

This is a better rendition of jawab, than the video you posted.

This is only jawab and not shikwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom