What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 .. konsa mail.

@Anubis ... why not make that pic your avatar...

That is not a historical representation of Anubis....I will see If can find a better looking accurate pic like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes he is gone, because libs such as yourself ostracize him for being a Pashtun tribal and anti-Army.

I actually was very encouraging of his views because he lived near the troubled regions. He mentioned me in his goodbye too and added me in his friend's list. I really feel like I've lost a friend.

that will be a shame. he was a rare person with alternative view.. @Pak-one ..dont leave

He said he's afraid for his saftey. I think he's left :(

He has been very shy about his blog so far.

Achaaw?? @Alpha1 I won't tease ;p

I actually was very encouraging of his views because he lived near the troubled regions. He mentioned me in his goodbye too and added me in his friend's list. I really feel like I've lost a friend.

I was just kidding man.

Luffy will be back.

What happened to @Pak-one, give me a detailed version, can't go to other threads, no time.
@hinduguy you too.

@Armstrong @Dillinger, wtf is this news abt pak-one? Is he ok???

Nah, Luffy is from a settled area, he won't be joining anything. Besides, he is very patriotic, people here just don't get him. He speaks blunt truth, whereas most people want a sugar coated version of reality.

Yaar, we need to get Luffy back before he join TTP and does something dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom