What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
sugar-coating.png

What happened to @Pak-one, give me a detailed version, can't go to other threads, no time.
@hinduguy you too.

@Armstrong @Dillinger, wtf is this news abt pak-one? Is he ok???

I was mentioned in a thread he had created for him leaving because he said he felt unsafe because people thought of him as anti-establishment and army. It is closed now so I couldn't comment. Arm talked to him though

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong..... details please.

I was mentioned in a thread he had created for him leaving because he said he felt unsafe because people thought of him as anti-establishment and army. It is closed now so I couldn't comment. Arm talked to him though

@Hyperion Yaara he said that he has been consistently labeled as anti-establishment and anti-Pakistan. He then posited that being labeled as such was dangerous or could possibly pose some danger to him in the future. He seemed put off, understandably, since he's japed at and called out in every thread. Also there have been a slew of people who will keep repeating that the "tribals" are the bane of Pakistan, should be killed, need to be encircled, removed, put in camps, bombed, even Pakistanis seem to have stated agreeing with drone strikes and all. Must have really made him feel dejected, last I saw him he was having a heated exchange with one Abu zulfiqur.

@Hyperion Yaara he said that he has been consistently labeled as anti-establishment and anti-Pakistan. He then posited that being labeled as such was dangerous or could possibly pose some danger to him in the future. He seemed put off, understandably, since he's japed at and called out in every thread. Also there have been a slew of people who will keep repeating that the "tribals" are the bane of Pakistan, should be killed, need to be encircled, removed, put in camps, bombed, even Pakistanis seem to have stated agreeing with drone strikes and all. Must have really made him feel dejected, last I saw him he was having a heated exchange with one Abu zulfiqur.

better leave the forum than be a missing person....
mods still did not tell us how naswaristan got created ..and whether forum got hacked... not a problem for us.. but he could be tracked.

He was absolutely right, every word.

He can't be, if he took proper precautions. Besides, the military can't do **** all in KPK to a Pashtun from settled area. :D

mods still did not tell us how naswaristan got created ..and whether forum got hacked... not a problem for us.. but he could be tracked.

@Hyperion Yaara you do realize that he isn't going to make any friends as such.

Sample this-

"Its military establishment who used tribal warriors as cannon fodder in 1948 kashmir war, blame jinnah for relying on tribals instead of sending army to kashmir. Blame Baba-e-qaum for encouraging use of uncontitutional tribal lashkars.
It was military establishment who opened thousands of madrassas in pashtun belt during 80s and urged them to fight in afghanistan as mujahideen. Your ISI turned FATA into traininp ground for afghan mujahideen with the help of CIA money. Your ISI and CIA brought thousands of foriegn fighters into this region.
It was ISI which supported rise of Afghan taliban , gave them weapons and sent thousands of students from madrassas of fazlur rehman and sami ul haq to help afghan taliban.
Your ISI still supports quetta shura and haqqani network.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...s-go-ahead-dir-operation-4.html#ixzz2fkjNgBSL "
You think he's going to have it easy? If you think that he's telling the truth and nothing but the truth then speak along with him yaara, let @Pak-one not have to slug it out with everyone alone. And that one fellow in particular, dreamreaper, really like to get in his grill.

Who knows man, WHAT IF THE ISI IS AFTER ME NOW SINCE THEY KNOW THAT I'VE CONVERTED THEIR COMPATRIOTS INTO KAFFIR LOVERS! YOU'D BE ON THE LIST TOO SINCE YOU'VE GOTTEN ALPHEE AND RAMPI TO BECOME POOFTERS! :cry:

That Dreamreaper is special sort of piece. Now living in exile in the UK. He has been at odds with everyone as far as I know.

@Hyperion Yaara you do realize that he isn't going to make any friends as such.

Sample this-

You think he's going to have it easy? If you think that he's telling the truth and nothing but the truth then speak along with him yaara, let @Pak-one not have to slug it out with everyone alone. And that one fellow in particular, dreamreaper, really like to get in his grill.

That Dreamreaper is special sort of piece. Now living in exile in the UK. He has been at odds with everyone as far as I know.

YOU feel it with Pak-one though, he's almost fatalistic about his people (your people), says that they are viewed as hostiles by the army en mass, perceptions will only deteriorate and that the Pashtuns were used, simple people who succumbed easily when their way of life and deep faith was misused, and they are now the target of everyone- whether the target be a combatant or civilian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom