What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara - I was simply advising him not to pay intention to Indians after all he is potential citizen of Greater Punjab :D

Indeed. Sapne bade haseen dekhte ho aap, sapne bade haseen sekhne bhi chahiye. Chlate bano sirji.:omghaha:

@Anubis Tui o aeshe gachish. Kamon cholche underworld ta? Lungi der rashtro te shob kichu theek thaak?

Valoi....here's a selfie of me wearing a lungi.

anubis.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks more like a mini skirt

How dare you ridicule a god??I will be the one handling your sole after you die....You don't want me to do funny things with it,do you??

Called yourself a god. Burn in hell you will. Good, we can use your company. :taz:

I won't be dying....but I will be handling your soul....I'll see if can talk to my bosses to pass you upto heaven....might need a couple a hundred bucks....you know :angel:for tea and stuff!I'll try.

I won't be dying....but I will be handling your soul....I'll see if can talk to my bosses to pass you upto heaven....might need a couple a hundred bucks....you know :angel:for tea and stuff!I'll try.

Jaa, aibar heaven ta o South Asiar moton hoye gaeche, chaa biskut diye shob kaaj hoye jae.

I shall smite thee, oh corrupt and craven pretender to the throne of divinity.:angry:

With the physique from your avatar I doubt if you could even take a couple of steps...btw what are you wearing Gucci or Amrani??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom