What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dilli, M-48, good night yaro.... had a very busy day...... totally knackered........ see ya all tomorrow! :)

@ZYXW, love you baby....... will take a nap....... :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly indifferent..... nothing close to Punjab........ you have to remember it's more of "establishment" thing.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139959" target="_blank">Hyperion</a></u> Well?

Enjoy Istanbul in the background...... :D

Sorry, its your hairy thighs I want to caress, and I suspect @Hyperion too.:coffee:

Sorry, Muslims don't like the booty Hindu.

You can give yours to Hyperion. I mean he's willing to pay your fare to Istanbul for it. :lol:

Actually love the "P" category song.......... :yay:

Sorry, Muslims don't like the booty Hindu.

You can give yours to Hyperion. I mean he's willing to pay your fare to Istanbul for it. :lol:

I'll convert for your shapely tush. What's the harm, its not as if I have to stick to it forever- its worth it.:lol:

I'll convert for your shapely tush. What's the harm, its not as if I have to stick to it forever- its worth it.:lol:

I know you Hindus worship the phallus, so if that's what you want, I'll have you bow down to mine. :whistle:

I know you Hindus worship the phallus, so if that's what you want, I'll have you bow down to mine. :whistle:

You need not worry about all that, you'll be finding out what worshiping a phallus entails.:lol:

@Hyperion and dillenger cuddling up together in Istanbul!

175203581_1280.jpg

Bwhahaahahaha!
@Dillinger

Hyperion wants to give you his doner Kebab.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom