What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still interested in CA :D
but ACCA isnt that good. My cousin also told me

CA ka bhot jisko char jata hai phir utarya nahee! Mere mamoo ka beta bhi CA ker raha hai!

Who am I to say. Online forum pe line maarna waise hi time waste hai. Follow me and @Mamba's example.:smokin:

Yeah online flirt is a blind game......I don't want to be a professor here but playing with heart is worst act.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah online flirt is a blind game......I don't want to be a professor here but playing with heart is worst act.

Who cares about playing with hearts. Kaunsa kisi ne computer pe ishq karlena hai. Ghar se bahar niklo and go find someone. Tedhe log hain ye saare- online rishta chahiye toh dating site jao ya shaadi.com.

@jaibi since you have joined Hype's anti-wahabi scheme, I am guessing you'll also help us both in perpetrating genocide on Bangladeshis?

Didn't we have a crack at it already?

Didn't we have a crack at it already?

Finish an unfinished work. @Hyperion and me are in the market for some beach front property- LOTS of it and that too on the cheap. Seems like the only viable solution.

Well can you blame them. @Hyperion is a married fellow who's going bald. @Alpha1 and @RAMPAGE are lonely teens who just want to get some. Barring 2-3 folks, v-boys ki paltan hai yahaan. Add the odd poofter like @Armstrong and @hinduguy.:coffee:
trying to get some :blink: ??? there's no one here who's my type except maybe you but i'm not sure which one is you in that pic of urs :D

Who cares about playing with hearts. Kaunsa kisi ne computer pe ishq karlena hai. Ghar se bahar niklo and go find someone. Tedhe log hain ye saare- online rishta chahiye toh dating site jao ya shaadi.com.

Online ho ya Real flirt krna he nhi chaye ..Here i am fully agreed with alpha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom